Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

What do you do...

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:49 PM
  • 4 Replies

I've not been on here since I've gotten pregnant and ligament pain has pretty much killed my workouts. I've gained 30lbs and I have 3 more months to go.....after it taking almost 2 years to get down to my pre-kid weight of over 10 years ago and watching it pack back on again so quickly...it's like a horrible nightmare. I keep getting the same asinine responses from people "but you know how to do it now so it should be easy".  I'm ready to scream at them....I'm watching 2years hard work just disappear in layers of fat again...like it all was for nothing...a horrible tease. This is why I didn't want to do the big push to lose it all if I was planning on having another kid  (hubby is fixed now).....this my 4th kid was a big surprise. Another kid I dont mind but watching my hard work being reduced back to crap again has been heartbreaking...being the only one that cares about that fact is very depressing.

crying

by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
nlonnon
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Hugs momma!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:02 AM

Big hugs mama!

Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:28 AM
Hugs!!!!! Pregnancy can be so hard. I feel like I might want another child in the future but I know taking a step back from my workouts and gaining weight would be very hard on me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Jan. 5, 2013 at 12:49 PM

Aw, hugs, mama!  I'm sorry you keep hearing what you DON'T need to hear!  Hopefully it'll come off for you when the time comes!  I get nervous for next time I get pregnant (in about 2 years).  By then I should be about 100 lbs lighter than I was when I got pregnant with DS.

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)