Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

losing and some tips I seen

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:26 AM
  • 5 Replies

I have lost two more pounds.I know that it is not a lot to some but it is Great to me...I was stuck in a rut then I bought a stepper and lost four pounds in one week.I then maintained all during the holidays which was good. So I am  really eatting right..no cheating and up my stepper to 60 min a day and I have lost two more pounds which I am going to work on maintaining and then in couple of weeks maybe I can lose two more..I do not have a problem with taking it off slowly because I feel this way it may stay off...I read some  tips and one was  to drink three cups of brewed green tea a day to boost your metabolism.Ilove the diet green tea  by lipton.I do have the other kind so I am going to  try that.It also said  black coffee gives you a boost.I drink black coffee because I actually like it. I also like it with creamer but thats not all the time.The article said to lose that you need to try to work out 30 min then stop for 2o min and then exercise 30 so I am going to try that. It said though when you lift weight to try and do that a straight 30 min at least three times a week. Of course drink your water..Thought I would share...

by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:32 AM
Congrats!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrazedMomof2
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Great job in the weightloss. I think that they mean real green tea. Like brewed at home/ diet Lipton is so filled of crap I don't think it will help you the way you hope.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sham09
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:32 AM

Ty and yeah I knowabout the lipton but I love it but I have the real brewed stuff.I bought it but have not been drinking it, had actually forgot I had it but i brewed me a cup last night and had a cup this morning.Just brewed with nothing in it and will drink three a day..

momofsixangels
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:50 AM

Thats awesome!! Even 1 pound is great!

Eliots_momma
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Congrats!! Every single pound lost is a victory! :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)