Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

who has an ellipitcal machine at home?

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:29 PM
  • 17 Replies

how do you like it and do you regularly use it? i've fallen in love with them and want to invest in one and I'd rather get one then go to a gym and only go for the elipitcal machine. lol. but i don't want to get one with out doing a crazy amount of reasearch. 

by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AdamsWife0901
by New Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:31 PM
1 mom liked this
I've had mine for three years and I use it at least three times a week for an hour. I love mine.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Eyez79
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:32 PM
1 mom liked this
My SO bought me one and it sits in the back room we made for a workout room, I end up passing it up and going to the YMCA and getting on the same thing. I know pointless and stupid but I vowed this year to use it more once I get a heater for the back room. But it's nice and bug and heavy to move.
alibrezzy154
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:06 PM

Quoting AdamsWife0901:

I've had mine for three years and I use it at least three times a week for an hour. I love mine.

awesome thanks!

alibrezzy154
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:07 PM

I'm hoping to have it in my living room so I have to pass it on a regular basis so i don't forget about it. I'm hoping that will keep me using it on a regular basis. 

Quoting Eyez79:

My SO bought me one and it sits in the back room we made for a workout room, I end up passing it up and going to the YMCA and getting on the same thing. I know pointless and stupid but I vowed this year to use it more once I get a heater for the back room. But it's nice and bug and heavy to move.

TheQueenOfChaos
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:09 PM
1 mom liked this
My MIL gave us hers, I use it for at least 30 minutes daily.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:18 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't have one...good luck though!

AjCeCeMom
by Silver Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Have a look in Craigslist in march if you can wait that long, I got my weights for 20 bucks after someone's new years resolution fell through.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alibrezzy154
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 7:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting AjCeCeMom:Have a look in Craigslist in march if you can wait that long, I got my weights for 20 bucks after someone's new years resolution fell through.

that's where I've been looking. I've also seen some brand new for 100 bucks. Dh wants me to get one closer to the 500 range he doesn't want me getting some cheap on just to have it break less then a year later.

There is one by shwinn I've been falling in love with.
vboatner
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I have one and use it regularly. I love it.

ash522
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 7:31 PM

I bought a Precor EFX-546 about 3 yrs ago & I LOVE it. I got it at an auction. Now while I do love it, I have to be honest, I don't use it like I should. But, me, myself, & I had a long talk this afternoon & starting tomorrow I will be back on for at least 30 min 5-6 days a week. I saw this post & first thing I thought was, 'yep- it's a sign.'...lol! So thanks for the additional & much needed motivation!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)