New Year Weight Loss Challenge Day 4: Write It Down!
Welcome to Day 4 of the New Year Weight Loss Challenge!
Each day, write down or type in what you ate and how you exercised!
Tracking your food intake and excercise each day and will help you stay focused and motivated as you work each day to reach your weight loss goals.
Research supports that people who track their food intake stay on their diets/plan longer and lose more weight than those who do not.
- It gives you an opportunity to look back at your week’s progress at a glance.
- You can check to see if you ate the recommended servings from each of the food groups.
- You can check to see if you exercised each day.
- When your weight loss motivation falters you can see what went wrong. That gives you time to fix the problem before it gets out of hand.
- If you reach a plateau in your weight loss journey, you can look back on a particularly good week and reproduce it!
Do you record what you eat and when and how much you exercise?
Will you do it today?
Will you try to start doing it everyday?
Click here to visit our Weight Loss Journal forum:
Weight Loss Journals
Here's a post to help you get started:
How to Start a Weight Loss Journal