Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Drinking more water than my body is use to....

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:26 AM
  • 6 Replies

Is it normal to be extremly cold all the time?? Also is it normal to have to pee every 10 to 15 minutes?

by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Happiestnewmom
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:28 AM
How much water are you drinking? I'm always cold too, but I've always been like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Debbie35
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:42 AM

Well I would normally drink 8 to 16 ounces a day. I have stepped it up to 32 ounces a day eventually getting to 64 ounces a day and I cant get warm ever!!! Its only been 3 days and can already tell my face is slimmer so I know Im shedding water weight but I have fibromyalgia and it is making my pain in my joints , muscles and bones more intense.

Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:11 AM

I'm always cold, and I pee a lot lol.  I just drink to thirst but that usually ends up being 10-12 cups.

charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:14 AM

it makes me pee so much! I can only drink about 60 oz of plain water a day...unless I do 2 zumba classes-then I drink about 80

As for being cold...I've always gotten cold easily- especially after zumba though-I sit here and freeze!

eema.gray
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:26 AM

Drink your water warm.  Sounds obvious but took a major fever last spring for me to realize that.  :-)  Room temperature or even blood warm (96.8).  Make sure you're eating enough, weird fluctuations in body temp can be indications of hypoglycemia.

reneawesley
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:43 AM
I've always been cold. I pee all the time. I drink around 60 oz.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)