Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

BIGGEST LOSER Season Premiere Part 2 Watching Party TONIGHT January 7

The second episode of the Biggest Loser Season Premiere is tonight!

Join me here at 8:00pmEST as we watch and discuss together!

Who's in?

Note: If you're on the west coast or if you DVR the show, you can still join the conversation later!

treadmillMichelle

by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:46 AM
Replies (141-150):
Kharmoni
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:14 PM

Me too! 

Quoting SexyDiva19:

Yep same here. Plus I had a c-section with my son so I have the "pooch" along with millions of stretch marks.

Quoting Kharmoni:

All my fat is in my stomach and boobs.

Quoting SexyDiva19:

Yea I have a pic of my stomach but my whole body? No way

Quoting Kharmoni:

I'd do it.. I have a pic of my stomach.. it looks like I'm a gazillion months pregnant..

Quoting SexyDiva19:

Could you ladies show your bodies off the way she did?

SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:15 PM

How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

Quoting Kharmoni:

Me too! 

Quoting SexyDiva19:

Yep same here. Plus I had a c-section with my son so I have the "pooch" along with millions of stretch marks.

Quoting Kharmoni:

Quoting SexyDiva19:

Quoting Kharmoni:

I'd do it.. I have a pic of my stomach.. it looks like I'm a gazillion months pregnant..

Quoting SexyDiva19:

Kharmoni
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Dang.  Good cop.. Bad cop..  Not nice!!  lol

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:17 PM
Let's move ladies! Jog in place, run around the sofa, sweep the floor, run up and down the stairs....do anything at all just move!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LizzyPookey1248
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:17 PM
I know it. Like when that girl quit, soooo many people try to get on this show and she quits first week! True I would have a really hard time not screaming back at her but I wouldn't quit!!

Quoting Kharmoni:

I don't think they realize how lucky they are to have someone working them so hard. Brutal or not.. Jillian knows what she's doing..  It's super easy to sit there and stuff your face but it takes will power and sometimes someone pushing you to get off your butt and reverse what you've done to yourself. 

Quoting LizzyPookey1248:

She needs to! That team is gonna need alot of help! I've never seen people who wanted to quit so fast!

Quoting Kharmoni:

It seems that way. I think she's just letting them think that their heart to heart softened her up a bit, she'll go back in for the strike soon enough lol.

Quoting LizzyPookey1248:

Is it just me or does it seem like Jillian is where she doesn't even care about the two girls now? Like she is just going to focus on the guy?

XoiyaCreations
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:17 PM

mine's all in my stomach and butt and my face.

Quoting Kharmoni:

Quoting SexyDiva19:

Quoting Kharmoni:

Quoting SexyDiva19:

Kharmoni
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:18 PM

4'11   was at 240 down to 200.  Took me 6 years to lose those 40lbs..

Quoting SexyDiva19:

How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

Quoting Kharmoni:

Me too! 

Quoting SexyDiva19:

Quoting Kharmoni:

Quoting SexyDiva19:

Quoting Kharmoni:

Quoting SexyDiva19:

kirstina
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I weight as much as she does and would love to be there working out with all that help.

Quoting Cloudfairy:

I was upset whEn that one girl quit. I weighed 214 lbs. and I struggled to get to where I am noe. Although I am currently stuck on bed rest I am watching biggest loser and I wish I were at the gym running right now.i know it's hard but it's better not to quit because you are only hurting yourself. I hope the rest of the contestants kill it this season. :)

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:18 PM
Ugh and now a cake commercial. Makes no sense!
Kharmoni
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:19 PM

Same here..  It's like boot camp man.. You want to punch them in the face but you know you cant so you have to suck it up lol

Quoting LizzyPookey1248:

I know it. Like when that girl quit, soooo many people try to get on this show and she quits first week! True I would have a really hard time not screaming back at her but I wouldn't quit!!

Quoting Kharmoni:

I don't think they realize how lucky they are to have someone working them so hard. Brutal or not.. Jillian knows what she's doing..  It's super easy to sit there and stuff your face but it takes will power and sometimes someone pushing you to get off your butt and reverse what you've done to yourself. 

Quoting LizzyPookey1248:

She needs to! That team is gonna need alot of help! I've never seen people who wanted to quit so fast!

Quoting Kharmoni:

It seems that way. I think she's just letting them think that their heart to heart softened her up a bit, she'll go back in for the strike soon enough lol.

Quoting LizzyPookey1248:

Is it just me or does it seem like Jillian is where she doesn't even care about the two girls now? Like she is just going to focus on the guy?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)