Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Have you became regular ?( tmi post)

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:42 AM
  • 8 Replies
Since i started eating better few months now ,I've noticed I'm regular. Before I would go to the restroom not so often and had horrible stomach aches. Now it seems to be around the time every day. May sound weird but I feel a difference

any one else notice this ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:08 AM

I think I've always been pretty regular, but my husband is not and I really think healthy eating would help him so much!!! 

jordynsmom08
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Yes!!!!! You read my mind! I was actually having colon issues and was in the hospital a couple times. I can hardly ever go to the bathroom without taking supplements. I'm now on month 2 of healthier eating and it has gotten soooo much better!!!

emilyrosenj
by Bronze Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Definitely!  But I #1 a lot more than I did before!

Eliots_momma
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:28 AM
I'm the same way now :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brandi185
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:41 AM

i've always been pretty regular but since basically forcing my dh to join in with the healthy eating (i don't make special dinners for myself) he has become more regular and it seems to bother him a bit.  he has never been regular.  he told me a few months ago that he would actually drink pepto every morning before school in highschool.  his mom isn't a very good cook.  dh ate out of the freezer a lot when he was a teen.  i was doing one of my, you can't eat like you use to, things with him and that's when he told me, well actually i use to drink pepto every morning.  so i'm like, does that tell you anything.

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:46 PM

I can't remember if I was regular before or not (it's been almost 3 years now), but I'm very regular now.

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

aprilsalcro
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:08 PM
That's good !

Quoting jordynsmom08:

Yes!!!!! You read my mind! I was actually having colon issues and was in the hospital a couple times. I can hardly ever go to the bathroom without taking supplements. I'm now on month 2 of healthier eating and it has gotten soooo much better!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
itsm3
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:40 PM

when you get your body on a regular schedule of eating well, sleeping well and exercising, your bodily functions will regulate as well... this is your circadian rhythm working at its best!  i go every day at 8am like clockwork!  even though i've changed my eating and workout times this week (eat at 5am and workout at 530am), i still go at 8am. 

when your body is on a predictable and regular schedule, we feel much better, our bodies operate  much better too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)