Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

100 pound club *todays subject* check in

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:14 AM
  • 19 Replies
2 moms liked this

time to check in! By now we've been working out for almost 2 weeks or longer. Have you lost weight? What about sizes? Have you had any non-scale victorys?

I've lost 15 lbs since christmas, bringing me to 30 total so far. woo-hoo. I've lost sizes and notice a difference in my everyday life. I can see my toes, I can move easyer and keep up with my kids. I'm almost not embaressed of pictures.

What about you? How's it going?

by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Sparkle
by Sparkle on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:26 AM
1 mom liked this
I've lost about 11.5 lb.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MaskedMomma
by Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:31 AM

congradulations!

JeremysMom
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this
I didn't truly start until this week but I did lose 2 lbs last week and I have already lost 2 lbs this week. I feel so much better.
emilyrosenj
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this

I've lost a total of 41 last time I weighed which was about a week ago.  I started in September so I'm happy with my weight loss so far!  I won't be weighing again until the end of the month so I won't be able to update until then.  My clothes are much looser and one of the ladies at work told me it's time to buy smaller clothes! LOL!  I will eventually but I have stuff in my closet that I couldn't fit and now I can so I'll work with that first!

MissTacoBell
by Bronze Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:47 AM
I'm down 6 lbs since the first. It's "that week" so I'm not expecting any loss this week but no gain would be cool. I need to shop this morning for groceries so I'm hoping I can stay strong through that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunshinekay
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:55 AM
Im sad. Having the hardest time staying on track. I wake up all motivated but never get up to workout. But this weekend and next week will be better. Im not going to quit now
MaskedMomma
by Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:08 AM

keep working on it hun

Quoting sunshinekay:

Im sad. Having the hardest time staying on track. I wake up all motivated but never get up to workout. But this weekend and next week will be better. Im not going to quit now

Kid_Cat_Mom2005
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:29 AM

What brand of sport bra do you have to work out in ? How about clothes ? 

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:55 PM

Great job!!  Keep it up!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Check out Moving Comfort.  I especially like the Juno and the Fiona.  Nike makes great clothes, and they do come in sizes above XL.  Check out the Nike Miler shirt, one of my faves.  REI.com has some good choices for larger workout clothes.

Quoting Kid_Cat_Mom2005:

What brand of sport bra do you have to work out in ? How about clothes ? 

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)