Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

two apps you should have

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:46 AM
  • 4 Replies
Fooducate
DescriptionFooducate is a personal grocery advisor, helping people make healthy food choices for their families. Fooducate’s nutrition app is available online and for iPhone and Android mobile devices.We also publish a daily tip (more or less), where you’ll find tips and tricks to help make you a better shopper of nutritious food. Topics include nutrition fact labels, hard to pronounce ingredient names, “health claims”, and other marketing tricks to watch out for at the supermarket. We also discuss current events and public health policy.

And shopwell which only is for iphone right now :(. Shopwell will also tell you if there is hidden gluten and stuff too. Just because it is glutrn free does not mean it never touched gluten.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:14 PM

thanks!

MissTacoBell
by Bronze Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:25 PM
2 moms liked this
Thank you! Shopping is my struggle right now. I'm trying to transition from the way we used to eat as a family into the way I'm eating currently. Dh loves red meat and scoffs when I sub ground turkey in for ground beef. Lol I told him to learn to cook and he can make what he wants.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:00 PM

Thanks for sharing!

reneawesley
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Thanks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)