Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

anyone else here want to lose 100+? How are you going to do it? What's your motivation? Any tips or tricks that you are going to try?

No drama...I am looking to lose that much myself...

by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:10 PM
Replies (11-20):
BigMama925
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:41 PM
I sooooo need to get hard on myself and lose about 100lbs+.. :'( i start every day wanting to eat clean but i mess up constantly.. I SERIOUSLY gotta stay focused..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WandaSue
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:42 PM

Good luck! :)

Quoting clearlyme:

I need to lose 100 to be at my goal of 135. I'm exercising and doing weight watchers.

WandaSue
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:43 PM

Everyone makes mistakes sometimes! Just gotta find that motivation and find something that works for you...I'm going to try just working on losing the weight in 10lb increments and go from there :) You can do it

Quoting BigMama925:

I sooooo need to get hard on myself and lose about 100lbs+.. :'( i start every day wanting to eat clean but i mess up constantly.. I SERIOUSLY gotta stay focused..

th78
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I had 113 to lose and I'm down 6 so far.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WandaSue
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Good job! Keep it up!

Quoting th78:

I had 113 to lose and I'm down 6 so far.

MissTacoBell
by Bronze Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:49 PM
3 moms liked this
I have a plan on my journey to 149 lost (putting me at 139).

I'm going to celebrate every 10 lbs by filling an empty jug with sand/rocks. The jug will weigh 10 lbs. when I reach 15 of them I'm going to string them on a large pole and carry them from my home 2 miles to the river in a ceremonial reminder of what I have done. I will then dump them all in the river (don't worry, it's going to be sand from the same river).

When I feel like giving up I'll look at the jugs I have done and ask wtf am I supposed to do with this? And I'll quit whining and get back on track.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WandaSue
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:56 PM

That is an awesome idea!

Quoting MissTacoBell:

I have a plan on my journey to 149 lost (putting me at 139).

I'm going to celebrate every 10 lbs by filling an empty jug with sand/rocks. The jug will weigh 10 lbs. when I reach 15 of them I'm going to string them on a large pole and carry them from my home 2 miles to the river in a ceremonial reminder of what I have done. I will then dump them all in the river (don't worry, it's going to be sand from the same river).

When I feel like giving up I'll look at the jugs I have done and ask wtf am I supposed to do with this? And I'll quit whining and get back on track.

th78
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this
There are two tattoos that I want. One of them can't be done until I am smaller. So when I reach my goal weight I get my anchor tattoo on my side.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamabearlehman
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:22 AM

I have over 100 lbs to lose. I have set very reasonable goals and I'm just taking it 1 day and 1 lb at a time. All the small changes add up over time

vicky33006
by Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:26 AM
I've lost 75 of the 100lbs I wanted to lose, but these last 25 are giving me such a problem. I'm feeling frustrated. I need to keep going though. I know I can do it. I just have to keep trying. Good luck OP. I remember when that number seemed so far away, but it really wasn't that long ago. Now my goal is in site.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)