Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

anyone else here want to lose 100+? How are you going to do it? What's your motivation? Any tips or tricks that you are going to try?

No drama...I am looking to lose that much myself...

by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:10 PM
Replies (21-30):
Hoevegirl1986
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:29 AM
I have 120lbs to loss, i am in need of help hard to not eat alot!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZanderandBella
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:31 AM

I've actually lost about 150 pounds. Due to back pain, I couldn't exercise. The biggest thing I did was switch to organic foods. I didn't need to motivation because I honestly threw out everything that had preservatives and chemicals in it. That way the only thing I had was organic or all natural food. (You will eat what is in your house). I used some natural supplements and protein shakes to help but not consistently. My issue would be fast food. I did a full body detox though and from that moment on, I got REALLY sick whenever I ate fast food (other than taco bell, I don't get sick from them lol). I also got sick whenever I drank soda. It helped kick the habit really fast.

Gmgej
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:49 AM

I have over 100 to lose. I am eating paleo, and I really like it. My motivation is really hatingthe way I feel and look. So far I am 11 days into it and 6lbs down. I have done this before so I know what to do. I know the scale goes up and down and even stops at times, and so be it. If it takes 2-3 years for me to reach my goal again so be it, this is a lifetime change to be tweaked and changed as life goes on.

Gmgej
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Last time I lost the weight I remember the last 20 giving me a headache. I remember fighting it for weeks and weeks, the scale wouldn't budge, and if it did it bounced right back. I remember I tweaked and actually ate more good fat as in I added olive oil 2TBSP a day, and it worked I dropped like 6 lbs in one week! give it a shot maybe it will help you.

Quoting vicky33006:

I've lost 75 of the 100lbs I wanted to lose, but these last 25 are giving me such a problem. I'm feeling frustrated. I need to keep going though. I know I can do it. I just have to keep trying. Good luck OP. I remember when that number seemed so far away, but it really wasn't that long ago. Now my goal is in site.

vicky33006
by Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:56 AM
Really? Wow! Maybe I should try that. Something needs to change, because I've been stuck at around the same number for MONTHS! Thanks so much!

Quoting Gmgej:

Last time I lost the weight I remember the last 20 giving me a headache. I remember fighting it for weeks and weeks, the scale wouldn't budge, and if it did it bounced right back. I remember I tweaked and actually ate more good fat as in I added olive oil 2TBSP a day, and it worked I dropped like 6 lbs in one week! give it a shot maybe it will help you.

Quoting vicky33006:

I've lost 75 of the 100lbs I wanted to lose, but these last 25 are giving me such a problem. I'm feeling frustrated. I need to keep going though. I know I can do it. I just have to keep trying. Good luck OP. I remember when that number seemed so far away, but it really wasn't that long ago. Now my goal is in site.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MaskedMomma
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:05 PM

I had 100 to lose. I'm down 25 so I only have 75 more to loose but I'll be happy with 50 :)

WandaSue
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Cute! You can do it!!

Quoting th78:

There are two tattoos that I want. One of them can't be done until I am smaller. So when I reach my goal weight I get my anchor tattoo on my side.

WandaSue
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:44 PM

That is what I am doing as well :)

Quoting mamabearlehman:

I have over 100 lbs to lose. I have set very reasonable goals and I'm just taking it 1 day and 1 lb at a time. All the small changes add up over time

WandaSue
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:45 PM

That is awesome! I bet you feel fantastic!! Good luck with the last 25!

Quoting vicky33006:

WandaSue
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:47 PM

Me too! I am such a mood eater! It's really hard to stop! I am going to keep a food journal so I can see what I am eating and when and maybe if it was because I was upset or bored... Keep your head up!

Quoting Hoevegirl1986:

I have 120lbs to loss, i am in need of help hard to not eat alot!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN