Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

anyone else here want to lose 100+? How are you going to do it? What's your motivation? Any tips or tricks that you are going to try?

No drama...I am looking to lose that much myself...

by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:10 PM
Replies (51-55):
sybanshee
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:39 PM
I was getting frustrated bc I'm losing inches more that pounds right now, but my smaller pants are fitting so I'm not complaining!! 13 inches down so far, in the last 3 weeks. Woohoo!! I wish I had taken measurements in the very beginning

Quoting WandaSue:

Awesome! Keep up your hard work!

Quoting sybanshee:

I had 100+ to lose but am down 37 so far, so only have about 80 more to go :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WandaSue
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:41 PM
1 mom liked this

That's awesome! You go mama!

Quoting sybanshee:

I was getting frustrated bc I'm losing inches more that pounds right now, but my smaller pants are fitting so I'm not complaining!! 13 inches down so far, in the last 3 weeks. Woohoo!! I wish I had taken measurements in the very beginning

Quoting WandaSue:

Awesome! Keep up your hard work!

Quoting sybanshee:

I had 100+ to lose but am down 37 so far, so only have about 80 more to go :)

Vertical15
by Vanessa on Jan. 13, 2013 at 1:47 PM

My ultimate goal is 140 lbs.  I've lost 70 give or take so far.  Its a long agonizing and slow process for me.

My motivation is my kids, myself and my husband.  My health.  Happiness.  It all kinda goes together when you are depressed about your weight.

I rely on SparkPeople and other apps on my phone to help me along the way.  Write down what you eat.  Get in a few minutes of exercise anywhere you can. 

I started with the Wii Fit and did a few minutes each day to get me moving.  Then I joined a gym and did both.  And some videos on YouTube (free with sparkpeople, too!) and some on DVD.    I've been all over the place but have the most success when I write down what I eat and workout regularly.

You can do it!

wahmx3
by Shelley on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:09 AM

You can do it, small goals and reward yourself. Know it won't happen in a few months, it may take a year or even more, but don't give up if you have a bad meal, bad day or even a bad week. Keep moving forward, one pound at a time.

gravitygirl1984
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:15 AM
I'd like to lose 100 but would be happy with even 40 right now but IDK where to start I'm so unmotivated and I hate it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN