Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mommy wants to feel confident and sexy again!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:01 AM
  • 3 Replies
I am the proud mommy of two great kiddos. They are very energetic and quite characters. I enjoy all of the time that I spend with them,but mommy has personal problems that those little smiles can not fix. Lately I have noticed my fast weight gain...like 10 pounds in under two months. This is not the best feeling at all considering i was already overweight by 15 pounds. It has been a while since I felt very confident about my figure and too be honest...I JUST WANT IT BACK!!! At the moment I am all over the place researching on how to get started with fitness and healthy eating habits, but it seems to be overwhelming for me. Honestly I am here looking for help and a support system while I start my journey to a fit and healthier me. You back me up and I promise I will be there for you!!
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
raeyliNlilysmom
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:23 AM
2 moms liked this

You can do it!!!! :) I promise last year I was huge after I had my last dd I went to 255! Im now down to 199 and am still struggling to get down to 150! I started eating healthier and smaller portions and only drinking water and excercising everyday. I've always been chunky so honestly i didnt think I could ever do what I did! Just take it slow find some excercises that look easy to you. Or even start zumba! ( thats what I did!) You dont have to buy the dvds or anything they have SO many on youtube! Once you begin I promise you will feel so much better!!!! :) Good luck mama!

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:19 AM
Welcome and good luck!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:44 AM

Welcome!  Great attitude!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)