Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh I want to cry right now!

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:16 AM
  • 4 Replies
I've been doing great with watching what I eat, how much I eat etc... Or so I thought. I weighed myself today and have gained 2 lbs. I'm trying my hardest to not get discouraged but finding it hard not to be at least a bit. Im starting my exercise program today so hopefully that will help me lose weight! Do you get discouraged any when you gain instead of lose?
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mem82
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:20 AM
I do too. It could be bloating.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:30 AM

yeah- but my journey has been a lot of lose 2 gain 1, lose 3 gain 2, gain 1 lose 1...

ultimately i AM losing- but it is definitely up and down and it has been hard on days the scale goes up-but after I get over being bummed that it went back up, I take a breath and trun that into motivation to keep going. I refuse to let the scale break me ...and I started waiting longer between weigh-ins too which has helped for the most part

Stefanie83
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:02 PM

same here! hang in there!  just keep the long term in mind

Quoting charlotsomtimes:

yeah- but my journey has been a lot of lose 2 gain 1, lose 3 gain 2, gain 1 lose 1...

ultimately i AM losing- but it is definitely up and down and it has been hard on days the scale goes up-but after I get over being bummed that it went back up, I take a breath and trun that into motivation to keep going. I refuse to let the scale break me ...and I started waiting longer between weigh-ins too which has helped for the most part

MissTacoBell
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:12 PM
When I see a gain I just don't count it as a weigh in lol. A week ago I popped up like 4 lbs but I kept weighing until it came back down to a net loss. Idk it's helpful to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)