Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So much for my workout....

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:49 PM
  • 28 Replies
I was going to go to the onsite gym last night but dh got home really late from work. I was going to do it today before I picked up ds from school but dh "isn't feeling well" and doesn't want to get dd sick by watching her. I've been dying to go work out and there's always some reason he can't watch them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Stefanie83
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:52 PM
2 moms liked this

Sorry. That sounds really frustrating :(  If your hubby is sick, your daughter has already been exposed so that definitely just sounds like he doesn't want to :(

Hunnybadgerkins
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:53 PM
:( bummer
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
harveysmom713
by Rayanna on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:58 PM

BUMP!

MissTacoBell
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:59 PM
Yeah I know. He wasn't too sick to play games on his phone for the last hour. Dd is at that explore everything stage so my workout video is out too. I can't leave after ds gets home because he has homework and a schedule to keep. Grrr

Quoting Stefanie83:

Sorry. That sounds really frustrating :(  If your hubby is sick, your daughter has already been exposed so that definitely just sounds like he doesn't want to :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambermario4ever
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:01 PM

Get a exersise bike for in your home.

aprilsalcro
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:25 PM
2 moms liked this
I agree. When someone in the house is sick all you get to do is lay down.

maybe you should talk to him and let him no you need his support. If he continues to just play video games , why don't you say "watch the kids while I go work out"and just go

Quoting Stefanie83:

CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:34 PM

Ugh I'm sorry to hear that.  I hate when plans go awry.

Why don't you try working out at home then if you can't go out?

Gmgej
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:34 PM
2 moms liked this

Mybe find a gym with child care, or don't ask tell him you are going, it is an hour for goodness sake. When he starts being a baby, throw it back at him and tell him he will survive.

Idntreallycare
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:36 PM
Try doing short spurts of workouts at home, since you only have a few minutes at a time. Jumping jacks, push-ups, squats, lunges,etc
Idntreallycare
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:37 PM
1 mom liked this
And totally unrelated, can you get a new screen name? Jk. But you make me hungry
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)