Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health
I had lost aprox 40# as of Aug 2012. Then I stopped. I gained a few pounds (3-5 depending on the day) since then and I want to get back to the old healthier me.. Really want to loose my belly and tone up! So here it goes... Again! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:15 AM
Replies (51-57):
MamaNeeNee
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:55 PM
1 mom liked this
About 10. I take rest days tho. I have a very physical job and sometimes the days that I unload trucks and stock I am just too tired and sore to do anything after work. It is very addictive :) I love it!!

Quoting a06z08mama:

How many days of level one are you doing before going on to level two?? I am shooting for every day doing 30DS. But we are suppose to get up to 9 more inches of snow. :( but I am going to do this!! I am getting addicted. Lol

Quoting MamaNeeNee:

Day 7 went well!! Only 3 more days of prep until level 2!! :) oh and my week starts tomorrow! Love the chaos of life <3 ((starting to wish I had a regular girl job :-/))

MamaNeeNee
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:49 AM
Thinking I'm going to jump right in to phase 2 today.. I think I'm ready!
BlessedBeX3
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:08 AM
1 mom liked this

yep i hear ya there.

last month i got my period (which i was extacitc about bc i have three kids and dont want more lol) and i gained like 5lbs from my period. I thought i hand just gained weight bc the day beforei started i was at like 155-156lbs and three days in i was at 160-161. I was so depressed and stressed and once it ended i stepped on the scale and was like woah...wtf lol

freaking periods. my pants were so tight lol.

hiba84
by Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 2:27 PM
You can do it!
MamaNeeNee
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 3:35 PM
I'm still waiting on mine to end 100% before I weigh. I can not wait to weigh tho!

Quoting BlessedBeX3:

yep i hear ya there.

last month i got my period (which i was extacitc about bc i have three kids and dont want more lol) and i gained like 5lbs from my period. I thought i hand just gained weight bc the day beforei started i was at like 155-156lbs and three days in i was at 160-161. I was so depressed and stressed and once it ended i stepped on the scale and was like woah...wtf lol

freaking periods. my pants were so tight lol.

MamaNeeNee
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Day 2, level 2 30ds!! Awesome. Cardio kicks my butt!! ((It would help if I would remember to control my breathing all of the time!!)) my arms and butt are SORE! I can literally only afford one more rest day this week.. I only have 3.5 weeks to complete this DVD!
Still haven't weighed. I'm just putting it off now, I don't want to be upset and quit.. I keep overheating but I'm soo hungry on my hard days at work.. UGH
MamaNeeNee
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Lol overeating not overheating **autocorrect
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN