Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health
We went from 55 degrees on Monday to a snow day today! The kids are still asleep and they can stay that way. I've been up since 5am practising yoga, and figuring out what my at home WOD will be.
We will probably end up hiking in the snow :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:01 AM
Replies (11-17):
nlonnon
by Tasha on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:55 AM

No snow day for us, even though we had ice and snow over night!  Enjoy your day!!

liveforever
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:58 AM

It was in the 60s here in Ohio this weekend. Its dropped to the 30s now and were supposed to be getting some snow tonight.

I hope we dont get too many snow days. We got really bad winds from Sandy and our area had a lot of huge old trees come down and knock out power. The kids were out of school for 3 days that week. We dont have many days left before we have to make them up!

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:49 AM

im jealous ... we had snow then it all melted away ... im hoping we get some soon .... i also want the pond frozen again

mommasboyz17
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Thats crazy It sounds like here in Mo one day 60 degrees and the next in the single digits got to love it.

Hunnybadgerkins
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Lol I didn't even know iy was going to snow

Quoting mommasboyz17:

Thats crazy It sounds like here in Mo one day 60 degrees and the next in the single digits got to love it.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cafay
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 2:27 PM

We just got ice here. It was good for 2 hours late for school though, so my son enjoyed it!

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Nice!!  Oh how I miss snow!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)