Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yoga<3

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 2:43 PM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this
My husband and I just bought a yoga video:) I'm really excited:) I've done it the last two days and I love it:) anyone else do yoga?? What are some videos that you like??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Mrs.BAT
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 2:48 PM

I love my Candlelight Yoga from Crunch with Sara Ivanhoe. I just really like her as an instructor and I can't wait to get a couple of her newer videos. A lot of people like the Rodney Yee videos, but I couldn't stand the two I tried a few years ago. There are a few available for Amazon Instant Video that I haven't watched yet, but I did the one for Gastro/Depression the other day and it was ok. Which one did you get?

LovingFreely
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:01 PM
Haha I got the Rodney Yee DVD! Why didn't you like it?? It's this first yoga video I've ever done
Hunnybadgerkins
by Kat on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:09 PM
I like candlelight yoga too. It was Netflix way back when.

Quoting Mrs.BAT:

I love my Candlelight Yoga from Crunch with Sara Ivanhoe. I just really like her as an instructor and I can't wait to get a couple of her newer videos. A lot of people like the Rodney Yee videos, but I couldn't stand the two I tried a few years ago. There are a few available for Amazon Instant Video that I haven't watched yet, but I did the one for Gastro/Depression the other day and it was ok. Which one did you get?

KCisPaulsMom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:36 PM

I love Rodney Yee. I think he does the right amount of cueing and gives good, brief explanations of how to move and be in a pose. If you are brand new to yoga Seane Corn is good because she explains a lot. After awhile, though... you get tired of the chatter. I am also a fan of Shiva Rea and Bryan Kest.

Looneyfarmmom
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:40 PM

I LOVE Gaiam video's for Yoga. Right now I am doing their prenatal Yoga but I love doing the Yoga for weight loss. I laugh so hard trying to do the half moon. But I also found a great youtube video's for more.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ALYogaYin?feature=g-user-u

Silvertears1275
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:07 PM

I haven't done yoga in a while =(  But I love Sadie Nardini and Dr. Melissa West.  You can find both of them on Youtube.

Mrs.BAT
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:08 PM

I really don't know why. It just wasn't "my thing" I guess lol. A LOT of people really like those, though, so I'm just a weirdo I guess.

Quoting LovingFreely:

Haha I got the Rodney Yee DVD! Why didn't you like it?? It's this first yoga video I've ever done

Hunnybadgerkins
by Kat on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Yoga for everybody is a good dvd. Its got over 25 practices on it
MamaKarrot
by Karen on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:56 PM

I LOVE yoga.  I do better in a class setting though, but it stinks I don't get there as much as I want.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)