Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Jillian Michaels - Shred?? Poll

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:13 PM
  • 29 Replies

Poll

Question: Have you done the Shred?

Options:

Yep, loved it & got results

Yep, not happy with the results

Heard of it, never done it

Wtf is Shred?? lol

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 46

View Results

Has anyone done it? Results? Feedback?

I just got it and plan to start soon... So far I know one person who's done it and she's lost 4 pounds in 9 days...

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ebnyflower
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:18 PM

That's how I started losing the baby weight from my first child.

Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:20 PM
If you work hard and eat well you'll get results! I like the shred but like no more trouble zones even more! But it'd be good to start with 30 day shred
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lesgerm
by Leslie on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:22 PM
Loved it!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Silvertears1275
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:08 PM

I didn't vote because I didn't finish it.  I love Jillian Michaels, but can't work out to her. 

Losing
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:10 PM

Im on day 4 now and I really like it.

momof3jam
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:17 PM

What is it about her that you don't like? Is she the same on the video as she is on the Biggest Loser??? That's annoying. I don't like being yelled at lol.

Quoting Silvertears1275:

I didn't vote because I didn't finish it.  I love Jillian Michaels, but can't work out to her. 

momof3jam
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Any weight loss yet? Are you feeling better in general? Do you feel that the half an hour really accomplishes what you need? I'm weary that only half an hour will really do anything... 

Quoting Losing:

Im on day 4 now and I really like it.

Silvertears1275
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:27 PM

No, she's not screaming or anything.  I guess I just like peppier instructors.  I like Chalene Johnson and Leslie Sansone, cheery, happy people like that - there are a lot of people who find them annoying, so it's just a personality thing.  I think Jillian is very motivational and I respect her, but I just can't get into her workouts.

Quoting momof3jam:

What is it about her that you don't like? Is she the same on the video as she is on the Biggest Loser??? That's annoying. I don't like being yelled at lol.

Quoting Silvertears1275:

km1970
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:38 PM
1 mom liked this

The first time I did the shred(it was one of my first workout dvds) I only lost 6 lbs, but I lost 11.5 inches. I lost 3.5 inches from my hips and 3 from my waist. When I did it, I did it 10 days for each level.

Mrs.BAT
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:05 PM

I just started it last night (again). I've done it before, sort of, but never long enough to see results. I started working out at the beginning of the month, so even though I almost had an asthma attack by the end of the 30DS, I'm not sore today like I used to be when I would do it. I can tell I worked out, but I'm not aching. I have a hard time sticking to the 30DS because I'm not a huge JM fan and she annoys me usually, but I'm getting used to her slowly lol. Hopefully I will be able to stick to it this time, and if I do I'll post results here in the group.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN