Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Picture Post! Post yours! Don't be shy!

Posted by   + Show Post

I'll start! I'm 282 in these pics and that's down 7 from my starting of 289 2 weeks ago.

Post yours! Don't be shy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:27 PM
Replies (31-40):
HannahLee87
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:40 PM
I go to body flow. It's a yoga, Pilates, tai chi mix. I love it. Well maybe it's the meditation at the end I love haha. I'm definitely not ready for any weighted class lol. BUT I really need to start weight training, its just cardio is so much easier. So, come next week I will start going to body pump classes :-/ but I'm such a wimp!!

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Awesome! I did weighted pilates today and im sore.

Quoting HannahLee87:

Hitting my yoga class tonight! The Ab track always has me sore!

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

DO IT!!!!

Quoting HannahLee87:

Girl you make me want to hit the gym even harder so I can get that tummy tuck I desperately need haha

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Working on abs :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hunnybadgerkins
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:46 PM
I can't say do body pump enough. Weight training is so good for you and it helps you look awesome

Quoting HannahLee87:

I go to body flow. It's a yoga, Pilates, tai chi mix. I love it. Well maybe it's the meditation at the end I love haha. I'm definitely not ready for any weighted class lol. BUT I really need to start weight training, its just cardio is so much easier. So, come next week I will start going to body pump classes :-/ but I'm such a wimp!!

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Quoting HannahLee87:

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

DO IT!!!!

Quoting HannahLee87:

Girl you make me want to hit the gym even harder so I can get that tummy tuck I desperately need haha

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
HannahLee87
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:51 PM
I know, that's what the trainer kept telling me but I have a hard head and now I'm flabby! When I started weight training my weight didn't move as fast. So, I stuck with cardio because the pound would fall off! I regret it now and I'm about to make pump my new best friend!

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

I can't say do body pump enough. Weight training is so good for you and it helps you look awesome

Quoting HannahLee87:

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Quoting HannahLee87:

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

DO IT!!!!

Quoting HannahLee87:

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smj1394
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:15 PM

Damn, You guys are some hard working ladies!!! Congrats everyone!!!

Hunnybadgerkins
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Good idea :)

Quoting HannahLee87:

I know, that's what the trainer kept telling me but I have a hard head and now I'm flabby! When I started weight training my weight didn't move as fast. So, I stuck with cardio because the pound would fall off! I regret it now and I'm about to make pump my new best friend!

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Quoting HannahLee87:

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Quoting HannahLee87:

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

DO IT!!!!

Quoting HannahLee87:

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Danapopcorn
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:36 PM

I don't have any recent pics, but I have lost 18 pounds since then.

crwspringer
by Bronze Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Photo

This was taken this summer but I am the same weight. I'm 217. Just started my WW points again today. Really hoping to be under 200 by vacation in May.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissTacoBell
by Bronze Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Biz-ump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zimmerchild
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:24 AM

BUMP!

aprilsalcro
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:51 AM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)