Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Welcome to Healthy Weight Loss! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Healthy Weight Loss group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Healthy Weight Loss!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Replies (11-20):
Reina13
by Reina on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:24 PM

Hi ladies!!!

LexeesMama
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey Ladies...I'm Kelly, living in NC, loving the journaling idea. I started Weight Watchers online last week, so far so good. I saw the journaling posts and like the idea very much. It's easier on here since I don't know many WW users plus their message boards are craziness!! I'll be starting a journal soon!!

-KJ
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi, my name is Kjerstin and I'm 31. I have 4 boys. I just joined weight watchers 3 weeks ago to get down to my pre pregnancy weight, finally! I can always use more motivation!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ashtay1478
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:24 PM
3 moms liked this

Hey, my name is Ashley, and I live in Kentucky.  I joined this group because I think it is interesting hearing others that are struggling with the same thing that I do.   I have steered clear of the scales for like 4 years!  ironically thats how old my youngest is.  When I stepped on them 2 weeks ago I found out that I weighed 249lbs...  which was what I weighed 9 months pregnant.  Needless to say, I got a quick kick in the bum from reality.  Since then I have been watching what I eat joined a gym, and have been doing Zumba.  I weighed today and I was down to 239.6, so almost 10lbs in 2 weeks, so I figure that with a little support it will not be hard to get to my "goal" of 160.  Wish me luck!!!   AND I wish you the same!!!

sonnyswoman75
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Thank you!

Quoting Reina13:

Hi Malisa!! Welcome to the group.

Quoting sonnyswoman75:

My name is Malisa.I am 37 and live in Memphis.I joined this group because I want to start eating better and exercise more.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leeshaknows
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:04 PM
1 mom liked this

My name is Alisha, I turn 33 next week and I live in Colorado.  I have two kids... DS 4yo, DD 18mo.  I joined this group for extra motivation. I have about 10lbs to go to get to my goal weight, and these have been the hardest pounds to lose yet! I joined WW after my son was born and was able to get down close to my pre-pregnancy weight, but this time around I got bored keeping track of points and couldn't stick with it.  I would like to focus on eating healthier and exercising more often, rather than restrictive dieting or counting calories....we'll see how it goes! :)

MomAmy77
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello ,

My name is Amy . I'm a mother  of two boys and recently divorced . I live in indiana  but on the Chicago  Ill border. I weight 214 at this present day , I have struggled  with my weight since i had my first child. I was always skinny  but being pregnant and giving me that excuse  to eat as well as other issues I had which lead to surgery . I'm tired of hearing You dont look that big or you would be so pretty if you lost all this weight . I dont receive much positive support from family since  my brothers and  family as smaller. My ex called me fat on a daily basis so after a while I lost myself. Well freshly divorced and the new year I now realize amy has to help Amy and making some changes. I started working out, drinking water , and  trying to   eat better. I know this will be a long struggle cause I made food my comfort for so long .Im really trying . Thank you for having me and I hope to talk to  and make friends who struggle the same and  have sucess  

NoLyp
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:44 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello! My name is Rebecca I live in the U.P of Michigan. I am a working, married, mother of 2 and a student. I am one busy momma! I wanted to join the group because I recently decided that I need to take time to take care of myself. I started to incorporate healthy eating and 20 min workouts. I feel great!!

SolanaA
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi. I'm joining this group to look for others who have food intolerances and need nutrition ideas. I feel I don't get enough calories. I'm not looking to lose weight as I reached my goal after 1 1/2 years. But I would love to tell you how I did it. If I can do it so can you. I believe any mom and woman can be the best version of themselves. Glad to be a part of the group.

Nicollynne
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I am Nicole and I am from Texas.  But seeing as there is already a Nicole from Texas here, you can call me Niki.  I joined this group because I am overweight after giving birth to twins and I have a heart condition so I really need to get my weight under control.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN