Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Welcome to Healthy Weight Loss! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Healthy Weight Loss group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Healthy Weight Loss!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Replies (401-410):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Aug. 21, 2013 at 12:57 PM

Welcome to the group Jennifer. Congratulations on your weight loss. That is amazing.

Quoting hannahsmom0107:

hello my name is Jennifer.. i joined looking for support. started eating better & working out in Feb and i'm down 56.6 lbs!! 

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Aug. 21, 2013 at 12:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome Kelly, we are happy to have you. The moms here are supportive and always willing to offer advice and motiviation.

Quoting mom2sillygirls:

Hi my name is Kelly.  I was overweight before I had my girls and I'm still overweight.  I've always found that when I have support from other I do better.  I look forward to meeting everyone :)

alyson377
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 7:47 AM
1 mom liked this
My name is Alyson and I am a 35 year old SAHM. I need to lose 100 pounds. I want to be healthy and live a long time for my kids. I am here to give and receive support and encouragement
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Aug. 25, 2013 at 2:11 PM

Quoting alyson377:

My name is Alyson and I am a 35 year old SAHM. I need to lose 100 pounds. I want to be healthy and live a long time for my kids. I am here to give and receive support and encouragement

Welcome to the group Alyson!
MagnoliaRose
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 4:48 AM

I heard of  those, a friend at work told me about them, I am slightly interested, how much are they and where can you order them?

MagnoliaRose
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 4:50 AM

Nice to meet you Kristi, I am from Mass originally, I love that area. I have two boys as well. This site is cool ,filled with tips. So welcome and nice to meet you. 

momma_amber07
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 7:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I am Amber in Louisiana.  I have never been a stay at home mom, and my weight is out of control!!  I stress eat, and I HAVE to get this off!!!  I figure I never will unless I connect and make myself accountable to other people!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 31, 2013 at 7:44 AM

Welcome to the group Amber!

Quoting momma_amber07:

I am Amber in Louisiana.  I have never been a stay at home mom, and my weight is out of control!!  I stress eat, and I HAVE to get this off!!!  I figure I never will unless I connect and make myself accountable to other people!

Stpauligirl73
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 12:18 PM

Hi,  My name is Joanne and I am in PA.  Looking for inspiration:) 

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Sep. 8, 2013 at 1:12 PM

Welcome to the group Joanne. The women here are amazing and supportive. Feel free to jump right in. 

Quoting Stpauligirl73:

Hi,  My name is Joanne and I am in PA.  Looking for inspiration:) 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN