Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Welcome to Healthy Weight Loss! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Healthy Weight Loss group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Healthy Weight Loss!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Replies (201-210):
JRSMOM0621
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Hello! :-)

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

welcome Hi Katrina

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

My name is Katrina, I'm 23yrs old and live in PA. I would love to loose 30lbs that was left over from my pregnancy.

HOOAHWifey
by Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Hey, my name is Megan. I am an Army wife and SAHM of 2 kids. I joined this group for motivation to exercise more!
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:05 PM

Welcome to the group Megan!

Quoting HOOAHWifey:

Hey, my name is Megan. I am an Army wife and SAHM of 2 kids. I joined this group for motivation to exercise more!

SweetCharisma
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey, my name is Tonya! I am 33, married with three kids. I love and value my family and friends and love photography and music! 

A little about my weight loss journey...

My heaviest weight was 337 pounds and that was in June of 2010. I lost a little over 100 pounds in the first couple years, was going to become a weight loss coach but life got extremely busy for me with kids, school and working. I got down to 224 pounds but sadly I lost the weight being on two differnt weight loss programs. Not diets, just programs to help teach you different methods on eating right and such. One program  though I was to eat their food and I found that if you do not transition off you can gain the weight back... and I gained some back. Not all but enough to tick me off. 

So now I am determined to lose what I gained back plus the rest that I need to lose to get down to my goal weight. I am taking what I have learned and going to apply it to my life and lose the weight the old fashion way... healthy eating and exercising. 

Anything else you want to know, feel free to ask.

sannabell
by on May. 1, 2013 at 12:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello everyone! So I am on what seems like an endless journey to loose weight. I'm hoping that this group can help motivate me. I've found my biggest problem is I just don't know how to eat healthy! It's very frustrating.

leddy
by on May. 1, 2013 at 1:25 AM
1 mom liked this

HI EVERYONE IM NEW TO THE GROUP. MY NAME IS LEDDY I AM 30 WITH 2 AWESOME KIDS. IM LIVING A NEW HEALTHIER LIFE AND LOVE LOVE HEARING ABOUT THE NEWEST FINDS IN BEING HEALTHEIR. IM ALSO AN INDEPENDENT DISTRIBUTOR FOR IT WORKS BODY WRAPS WHICH I ABSOLUTELY LOVE. IM EXCITED TO MEET NEW PEOPLE WHO ARE ALSO ON THE ROAD TO A HEALTHIER LIVING:-)

awsmnss26
by on May. 1, 2013 at 10:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello all! My name is Kristen and I am excited to get started on a healthier more active life.

mashdukes
by on May. 1, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Morning!!! My name is Mashunda, and I live in Houston, TX. I have 3 sons and all the snacks around the house is not helping my waist line. I workout, but I need a little help with staying on track.

wintersdaughter
by on May. 1, 2013 at 11:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi! My name is Celeste. I am 26 years old and just had my 4th baby 10 weeks ago.  I'm trying to lose the weight that I've put on during my last three pregnancies (I was in the army with my oldest and lost the weight really fast), but I seem to have hit a wall and no matter how hard I try, I can't manage to lose more than an ounce or two at a time.  I'm mostly working with exercise and drinking lots of water, since I don't want to ruin my breastmilk supply.  I do count calories, but I don't want to cut them back too much.  Hopefully I'll be able to meet my weight loss goal

Mommy to Aeneas Rachel, Tobias Alexander,  Alistair Brian, and Cortana Rose!

massenberg
by on May. 1, 2013 at 12:10 PM
1 mom liked this

hello ladies my name is Deborah (Massenburg) i am not new to cafemom but i am new toHealthy Weight group ia lookin forward to a great time with this group, i am looking for ways to get and stay healthy and this way seems to b great to do with other moms to help each other. I am excited !

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN