Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Welcome to Healthy Weight Loss! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Healthy Weight Loss group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Healthy Weight Loss!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Replies (21-30):
Aash358
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi, my name is Amanda, from ohio. I am a married mother of an almost 3yr old boy. I am joining this group in hopes that I will find some motivation and ideas to lose weight. When I first got pregnant I weighed 125lbs, then at 8mo pregnant was up to 220lbs. Now 3 yrs later I am at 202lbs and feel defeated, like no matter how hard I try I won't lose weight or get fit. So it makes me not try as hard, then when I gain weight I sulk and find comfort in junk foods and ice cream. This needs to stop once and for all so that when I want to play with my son I won't have to stop 10 min in to catch my breath. I hope this group will work well for all of us.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
irishmommy81
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:33 PM
1 mom liked this

My name is Chaix (shay) I am at the heaviest I have ever been, right now I am at 210 lbs I would like to get back to my post deployment weight of 140 lbs, I had very toned muscles!

Reina13
by Reina on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow there are a lot of new members!! Welcome ladies.

kayla4507
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:20 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello everyone. I am new here and wanted to say hello. I have just started actively working towards my goal of eating better, getting in better shape and loosing a few pounds along the way. I am excited to get to know some women that are working towards the same goal and to have some support to keep going. 

nurse-mommy
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:38 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi there, I'm Amanda from upstate NY. I'm an RN, married, mother of 2-DS is 2yrs and DD is almost 4mos. I'm trying to lose the baby weight I have 10-15lbs to go. (7 to my prepregnancy weight, but 15 to my original weight from 2 years ago) l I'm looking forward to knowing other moms trying to lose too.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
OliviaLexiEthan
by New Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi, my name is Shannon. I am married with 3 kids (ages 1, 2, and 4). I gained a lot of weight after my last pregnancy. I am at the heaviest I have ever been. I am at 238 now, I joined curves a couple weeks ago and have lost 4 pounds. I am looking for motivation and support to reach my goal weight of 160. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone.
EoEmama
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I'm Stephanie. 29, married and 3 kiddos. I live in va Beach and I decided to get up off my butt and do something about my weight.

Jld4
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:55 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello! I'm Jen, 35yrs old and currently stay at home w/my kidos. I joined with the hopes of keeping motivated towards my goal(s). 

kavp84
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I'm Kat! I joined this group because I need encouragement. Outside of cyberspace I have two people, and only one actively encourages me. I have quite a bit to lose, but I'm up for the challenge! :)

Hazel-roo
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is Beth.  I live in southern California and I'm a SAHM of our first baby who is 13 months old now.  After a serious back injury 4 years ago and a super hard pregnancy - I would love to lose my goal weight of 70+ pounds. 
We joined my husband's cousin and SIL's coworkers with a Biggest Loser family addition competiton.  That was on the 14th of Jan. So far I've lost 2.6 pounds and will do a weigh in every Monday.  But I've lost inches as well so I'm really happy with that!!  =D 

Was sick and tired of hurting all the time and using that as an excuse of not exercising.  (Don't get me wrong, I hurt consistantly still, but something I'm going to have to live with.)  So I've decided to start in April with two different 10K's (walking and stroller friendly) and then on to train for the Tinkerbell half marathon at Disneyland 2014. 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)