Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Welcome to Healthy Weight Loss! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Healthy Weight Loss group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Healthy Weight Loss!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Replies (41-50):
aJiG827
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:38 PM
1 mom liked this

My name is Neisha, and I've joined because I'm part of a weight loss challenge for the year, and I can  use all the help I can get. My goal is to drop 30-35 lbs by the end of the year.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:06 PM

Hi Neisha!! Welcome and good luck with your weight loss goal.

Quoting aJiG827:

My name is Neisha, and I've joined because I'm part of a weight loss challenge for the year, and I can  use all the help I can get. My goal is to drop 30-35 lbs by the end of the year.

WinterRose12
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:15 AM
1 mom liked this

I am WinterRose ... and I am 55 years old and so I will be back soon to share more about me as today I have few errands to run with my daughter but I will be back soon !!!

SusanArlene
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:05 PM
1 mom liked this

My name is Susan. I joined this group because I need motivation. I was just put on high blood pressure pills due to my weight. I want to get off them! I also need help with meal planning. I can't seem to get away from the old-fashioned meat-and-potato diet. It's what I grew up with, and it's all I know how to do.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Welcome. I am glad you joined us!!

Quoting WinterRose12:

I am WinterRose ... and I am 55 years old and so I will be back soon to share more about me as today I have few errands to run with my daughter but I will be back soon !!!

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Hello Susan and welcome!

You can find meal ideas by posting in the forum, checking for links in the Challenge and Resources section or by clicking on this link.

Quoting SusanArlene:

My name is Susan. I joined this group because I need motivation. I was just put on high blood pressure pills due to my weight. I want to get off them! I also need help with meal planning. I can't seem to get away from the old-fashioned meat-and-potato diet. It's what I grew up with, and it's all I know how to do.

Anoronlight
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:25 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi my name is Kelly, I'm a mom of two. I started losing weight in Jan, at which point I was 263.5lbs and I had a total of 222 inches. I've sent lost about 10lbs and some inches (sorry I don't remember and I lost my cheat sheet. lol). I went from a size 26 in pants down to a size 22. I even started a blog about my journey.

I started out on the AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge and I have been off the products for about a month now and I am still doing pretty good!! My goal weight is to get down to 150lbs if possible, so I still have about a 100lbs to go. :D

I'm always looking for ways to keep moving forward and to have that encouragement that so many of us need. I am trying to cook better for myself and my family. So new recipes are always a welcomed sight! :D

I hope to pick up some really good tips while I am here and I will be sure to share mine!

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:37 PM

Hi Kelly!

Congratulations on the progress you have made on your weight loss journey so far.

I am glad you joined us. You will find the moms  here to be knowledgable but most importantly, supportive and encouraging.

Quoting Anoronlight:

Hi my name is Kelly, I'm a mom of two. I started losing weight in Jan, at which point I was 263.5lbs and I had a total of 222 inches. I've sent lost about 10lbs and some inches (sorry I don't remember and I lost my cheat sheet. lol). I went from a size 26 in pants down to a size 22. I even started a blog about my journey.

I started out on the AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge and I have been off the products for about a month now and I am still doing pretty good!! My goal weight is to get down to 150lbs if possible, so I still have about a 100lbs to go. :D

I'm always looking for ways to keep moving forward and to have that encouragement that so many of us need. I am trying to cook better for myself and my family. So new recipes are always a welcomed sight! :D

I hope to pick up some really good tips while I am here and I will be sure to share mine!

greenishgirl
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:29 PM
1 mom liked this

New to the group and site. I use myfitnesspal but thought it'd be nice to be a member of this group to get even more tips and motivation.

I have resolved to lose the weight this year! So, I'm watching what I eat and trying to add more vegetables and fruits to my diet. Also, trying to exercise a couple times a week. It's hard because we don't have the money for gym membership or classes or fitness equipment so I have to get creative.

chickauhtree
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey everyone - I just joined the group.  I am looking to get re motivated to a rutuine work out on a daily basis.  I want to get my shape back, a bit off.  Well looking forward to taking with everyone

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN