Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Welcome to Healthy Weight Loss! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Healthy Weight Loss group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Healthy Weight Loss!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Replies (71-80):
xxBiteMExx
by Myra on Feb. 28, 2013 at 11:45 PM
2 moms liked this
You look great!! How are you losing the weight?

Quoting bbshopbrat:

Hi I'm Kit and this was me on April 1, 2012 - Last year at 213 lbs!!!

This was me on July 8, 2012 at 164 lbs!!

This was me 12-13-2012 at 140 lbs

I found an extremely healthy way to lose weight and keep it off. I would love to share my story and final solution with anyone interested. My Healthy Body Challenge was to lose 100 pounds, I'm more than 1/2 way there and look forward to reaching my goal by the end of this spring! Who wants to join me?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:02 AM

Hello Myra! Welcome to the group.

Feel free to jump right in. The women here are really supportive and encouraging.

Quoting xxBiteMExx:

Hey everyone. Im Myra. 23 yrs old from Texas and trying to lose 110 lbs. Hope to make some new friends here. Good luck ladies. =)

bjennis
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:02 PM

Hello everyone, myname is Idonia from Wilmington Nc, I joined this group because I needs encouragements in working out and eating better.

bjennis
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, my name is Idonia and I live in NC

bow down

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:58 PM

Hello and welcome. You will definitely find encouragement here. We are glad to have you.

Quoting bjennis:

Hello everyone, myname is Idonia from Wilmington Nc, I joined this group because I needs encouragements in working out and eating better.

Kimmerz_0868
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 5:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, my name is Kim. I live in NE Arkansas and joined this group for the dreaded weight loss support. I am 40+, married and have 5 wonderful children. 

I found out last month that I have 2 bulging discs in my lower back after being in lots of pain for almost a year. I know alot of my issue is my weight (200+ pounds), but with all the pain I have, it is hard for me to exercise, even walking bothers to me. 

I am hoping to find some support with this journey in becoming healthier in 2013. 

3ofheartsmore
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 6:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, my name is Nicky. I have been on a journey to lose weight for what feels like since my now teens were babies.  I am currently on weight watchers online and limiting wheat from my diet. Anyone read the wheat belly? Looking forward to sharing stories!

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group Kim. You will find that the women here are wonderfully supportive and always ready with motivation,  tips or advice.

Quoting Kimmerz_0868:

Hello, my name is Kim. I live in NE Arkansas and joined this group for the dreaded weight loss support. I am 40+, married and have 5 wonderful children. 

I found out last month that I have 2 bulging discs in my lower back after being in lots of pain for almost a year. I know alot of my issue is my weight (200+ pounds), but with all the pain I have, it is hard for me to exercise, even walking bothers to me. 

I am hoping to find some support with this journey in becoming healthier in 2013. 

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:11 PM

Welcome to the group Nicky! Feel free to jump right in.

Quoting 3ofheartsmore:

Hi, my name is Nicky. I have been on a journey to lose weight for what feels like since my now teens were babies.  I am currently on weight watchers online and limiting wheat from my diet. Anyone read the wheat belly? Looking forward to sharing stories!

jodilara
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:34 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi everyone! I am happy to be a part of this group as I know how hard it can be to lose weight the healthy way & keep it off! my name is Jodi lara & I am a mom of two teen daughters. I am a health & wellness coach, I have been doing this over 7 yrs. I am here to help anyone who might need my help & encouragement, I have experience with weight loss issue as I was very over weight 8 yrs ago. You want to know anything feel free to ad me as freind or message me!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)