Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

New Year Weight Loss Challenge Day 15: She's Got Legs!

Welcome to Day 15 of the New Year Weight Loss Challenge!

She's Got Legs! She Knows How To Use Them!

Longer and thin looking legs are just a high heel away but truly leaner legs require work.

Women tend to spend a lot of  time behind a desk or the wheel of a car, not getting enough lower body exercise.
These exercises will help your underworked lower-body muscles, trimming your thighs and tightening your rear. Click on the links for the easy to follow illustrations.  Do two sets of each of these exercises three times a week. No gym is necessary.

Do you like to show off your legs?
How often do you focus on lower body exercises?
What exercises do you do to tone, slim and strengthen your legs?

happy new year One member who signs up for our New Year Weight Loss Challenge and replies to 15 of the daily posts will WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up:
Sign up for the New Year Weight Loss Challenge!! Win a $25 gift card and bonus prizes, too!

Join us in the  Healthy Weight Loss group

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:32 AM
Replies (261-263):
supergirl_mommy
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:59 PM
I'm going to focus on strength training them this week due to resting my injuries from the runs over the weekend but I normally don't show them but hope to be more confident this spring/summer.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommy2kaelynn
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:15 PM

Do you like to show off your legs? I used to love showing off my legs, not so much anymore.

How often do you focus on lower body exercises?  Everytime I exercise. I usually use The Firm at home videos and usually use their short full-body workouts.

What exercises do you do to tone, slim and strengthen your legs? All kinds of things - depends on what's on the video - leg lifts, scissors, weights too, presses, etc.

babynurse244
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:45 AM
I don't mind showing off my legs. I don't really focus on my lower body when I exercise.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)