Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

New Year Weight Loss Challenge Day 16: V is for VICTORY!

Welcome to Day 16 of the New Year Weight Loss Challenge!

V - Is For VICTORY!

We are 18 days into 2013 and 16 days into the New Year Weight Loss Challenge!
Tell us how you are doing!
Share with us your victories thus far. Let us know if you have lost a few pounds or inches. Tell us if you have gone 3 days without a soda or were able to get through your new workout video. Maybe you are drinking the recommended amount of water or are eating within your calories. Are your walks getting easier or are you more energized.
Whatever your victories may be, whether they are scale or non-scale, share them with us today!

happy new year One member who signs up for our New Year Weight Loss Challenge and replies to 15 of the daily posts will WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up:
Sign up for the New Year Weight Loss Challenge!! Win a $25 gift card and bonus prizes, too!

Join us in the  Healthy Weight Loss group

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:28 AM
Replies (11-20):
lillucky8
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:43 AM
1 mom liked this
I havent lost but im maintaining. Not what i hoped for but my house has been sick since before new yrs so im ok with it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angel_peanut
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:44 AM
2 moms liked this

my jeans are loose:) i dont know how much weight or inches i lost but it has to be at least something because my jeans are loose and clothes are fitting much better. I have been limiting my soda intake to 1 or 2 a week where i was drinking 1 or more a day

lovebugs_mom906
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:45 AM
2 moms liked this
I'm pretty new to this - just became serious Wednesday. But, I completed my first 30 day shred workout yesterday, and haven't had a soda since Wednesday, which is huge since I normally would drink 2-3 a day. I'm a little sore today, but feeling pretty good.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
endurablemist
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:47 AM
2 moms liked this
I lost 7, but could b doing so much better. I need to drink a lot more water, and start exercising more.
mommyintraining
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:48 AM
2 moms liked this

I have actaully gained 1 1/2lbs this week! I only weigh myself on Fridays. My diet has been exceptional and I have not eaten anything after dinner each night,(my temptation time). My food intake had been clean and portions smaller, w/ healthy snacks throughout the day. BUT!, my exercise routine this week had been very vigorous this week w/ alot of focus on my legs and butt. So much so, that I had to rest my legs yesterday to give them a break...I could feel their exhaustion. I would normally want to throw my scale through a window at this result but, considering the great week I had w/ both diet and exercise....I "feel" thinner and healthy. My stomache and sides appear slimmer and toner. I think I have gained some muscle this week. Will be curious w/ this up coming weeks results!

emilyrosenj
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm down a size so I definitely lost inches! I completed my sugar detox as well!
MargauxG
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:49 AM
2 moms liked this

Two weeks of no soda and lost one pound so far :)

Blessed2bpreggo
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:52 AM
2 moms liked this

I have gone the whole 16 days so far without soda and any sweets...GO ME :)

t1gger143
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:53 AM
1 mom liked this
So far 5 lbs.
Hanab818
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:53 AM
2 moms liked this

lost 1 pound this month!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)