Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Year Weight Loss Challenge Day 16: V is for VICTORY!

Welcome to Day 16 of the New Year Weight Loss Challenge!

V - Is For VICTORY!

We are 18 days into 2013 and 16 days into the New Year Weight Loss Challenge!
Tell us how you are doing!
Share with us your victories thus far. Let us know if you have lost a few pounds or inches. Tell us if you have gone 3 days without a soda or were able to get through your new workout video. Maybe you are drinking the recommended amount of water or are eating within your calories. Are your walks getting easier or are you more energized.
Whatever your victories may be, whether they are scale or non-scale, share them with us today!

happy new year One member who signs up for our New Year Weight Loss Challenge and replies to 15 of the daily posts will WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up:
Sign up for the New Year Weight Loss Challenge!! Win a $25 gift card and bonus prizes, too!

Join us in the  Healthy Weight Loss group

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:28 AM
Replies (241-249):
luckymama09
by Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 4:55 PM

I haven't lost any weight during the 18 days that we have started. I have lacked motivation to get up and get moving but htat all ends today. I went for  mile walk, I cleaned my house from top to bottom as well. For the whole month, I've only had 2 sprites. I am motivated finally!

truetigress
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:42 PM

I've been incorporating more water into my diet. Although not where I should be, I think any little bit helps. Right now I add a glass of water between other drinks, as I do with my daughters. Makes it easier to do it when I have my daughters doing it too *S*

mkfran
by Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:50 AM

I finally signed up for curves complete. I've been going to curves for years but now I'm trying their eating program.  I'm doing pretty good.  I actually went all weekend without a soda but I did have a little bit of koolaid but I mainly had water.

Bamsmom2012
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:10 PM

i have been doing much better about only eating what i actually like not just what's there. also i have been doin well with stopping eating when i am full instead of insisting that i eat the last couple bites on my plate to not waste food.

ImaginationMama
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:56 PM

I was able to get through X-mas and New years with only a 2 pound weight gain, and I have been able to lose those 2 pounds.  Finally!

mrsap2008
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:22 PM

i joined a GYM!!!!

ajandfour
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:57 AM

I lost 2 pounds this week.  YAY.  I was worried I was gaining and not dropping!

supergirl_mommy
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:56 PM
Ran my first 5k in under an hour on Saturday and my first half marathon in 3:44 on Sunday (Tinkerbell Half Marathon). Have lost 5lbs rarely drink energy drinks now compared to daily and 5 months no pop.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommy2kaelynn
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:18 PM

I organized and cleaned out my pantry and fridge/freezer, so that I can find the healthy things more easily!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)