Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

New Year Weight Loss Challenge Day 16: V is for VICTORY!

Welcome to Day 16 of the New Year Weight Loss Challenge!

V - Is For VICTORY!

We are 18 days into 2013 and 16 days into the New Year Weight Loss Challenge!
Tell us how you are doing!
Share with us your victories thus far. Let us know if you have lost a few pounds or inches. Tell us if you have gone 3 days without a soda or were able to get through your new workout video. Maybe you are drinking the recommended amount of water or are eating within your calories. Are your walks getting easier or are you more energized.
Whatever your victories may be, whether they are scale or non-scale, share them with us today!

happy new year One member who signs up for our New Year Weight Loss Challenge and replies to 15 of the daily posts will WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up:
Sign up for the New Year Weight Loss Challenge!! Win a $25 gift card and bonus prizes, too!

Join us in the  Healthy Weight Loss group

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:28 AM
Replies (31-40):
Sharell8710
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:03 AM
2 moms liked this

I have been eating 1500 calories or less since I began this challenge. Just this alone has made me realize what I was putting into my body before I began. I would snack constantly, I can't imagine how many calories I was taking in daily. I feel good about what I'm doing. I'm going to work on drinking more water and getting in regular work outs. I have not weighed myself yet- I will wait until the end of the challenge.

BeachMommy07
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:04 AM

Yay! That's great!!

Quoting MommaChelsea1:

I started off at 206 pound Jan 1st. I am now 201 pounds. I could've easily lost more but after the 1st week, I started eating semi-bad again, and not exercising. But my goal by monday is 200 pounds! WOOT WOOT!

swdesigns
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:05 AM
1 mom liked this

I have increased the amount of water I'm drinking and have avoided the potato chip bag!  Still need to work on my exercising.

copper
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:06 AM
1 mom liked this

I am only in the 2nd week of my weight loss journey but doing good so far have loss 1.5 pounds!  I've been trackking and drinking some water hope to just keep getting better and see the scale move further and further down!

othermom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:08 AM
2 moms liked this

I have done better with sticking to my goal of working out more often. So far I have done it 4 times this week and plan on it today too. I want to keep doing 5 days a week and will up my amount of time.  I am still working on eating better. I was doing really good then had a few bad days, but am getting back on track

N.Carter2001
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Jan 1i was at 166.3.  I am now at 163.6.     That's just mostly watching what I eat. I want to work out  but I have been at er cause of problems. today I go to doc to get better I know for a week or maybe longer I need to rest. But I hope after I'm well I cn work out like I want too. 

captainjack
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Liking my new zumba class.  Eating less, drinking more water.

sexydiva4279
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this
I lost 5 pounds so far. I've been trying to keep up with my workouts and eating right.
Neon1980
by Carrie on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:17 AM
2 moms liked this
I stopped drinking pop completely and now drink between 4-6 bottles of water a day and use myfitnesspal to track my calories and I workout 4 or more days a week for an hour or more at a time. I have lost 5 lbs so far!!!! I am now at 245 and very excited to continue to see more come off.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cadeesmommy0120
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't own a scale and I've been working out very sporadically...but I've upped my water intake and am way more conscious of what I'm eating!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN