Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

New Year Weight Loss Challenge Day 16: V is for VICTORY!

Welcome to Day 16 of the New Year Weight Loss Challenge!

V - Is For VICTORY!

We are 18 days into 2013 and 16 days into the New Year Weight Loss Challenge!
Tell us how you are doing!
Share with us your victories thus far. Let us know if you have lost a few pounds or inches. Tell us if you have gone 3 days without a soda or were able to get through your new workout video. Maybe you are drinking the recommended amount of water or are eating within your calories. Are your walks getting easier or are you more energized.
Whatever your victories may be, whether they are scale or non-scale, share them with us today!

happy new year One member who signs up for our New Year Weight Loss Challenge and replies to 15 of the daily posts will WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up:
Sign up for the New Year Weight Loss Challenge!! Win a $25 gift card and bonus prizes, too!

Join us in the  Healthy Weight Loss group

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:28 AM
Replies (41-50):
momkaribg
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting lizmeek:

I've finally dropped 3 lbs since getting serious and getting my fitbit

I've lost 5.2 since getting mine. It's still coming off very slowly but that's better than nothing
sugarfox72
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:26 AM
1 mom liked this
I am down 8lbs since the 1st and so very happy! I haven't been doing as much as I could and need to start exercising so I can keep loosing. I am super happy with my progress so far...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Amber5151
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:27 AM
1 mom liked this
I haven't bought any candy or ice cream and very rarely drink sodas now (this is a huge thing for me, I literally had candy hidden in the house and used to reach for a coke every time I was thirsty) scale wise? Hasn't moved :-(
narumi74
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this

My victory story is I still workout every day M - F for at least 40 to an hour each morning!

Bmat
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this

I am more aware of what I eat and of portions sizes, which is a kind of victory.

rapidgirl
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this

I was amazed that I actually didn't gain much over the holidays. I allowed myself to cheat on my birthday and now I'm back on my diet. That's a big victory for me. In the past when I strayed I ended up abandoning it altogether.

CutieCrab
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I am alright...  Trying to keep going... I caved last night and had a little ice cream... :( Im ashamed... 

mom2wy
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:36 AM
I'm down 6lbs. But could be more but been sick since last Sunday! Flu hit our home last Thursday with our seven yr old. Out of seven ppl only two haven't had this crud!
Leilisemia
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this

I want to be 135 lbs soo bad! I havent seen that number since high school and I would just love to have that confidence back. I started on 1/7 and already lost 6 lbs! I'm getting there slowly lol

delmobaby
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Not going well. Its either too cold or too wet to workout outside. I have been trying to find a gym with child care but there seem to be NONE anywhere around here. :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN