Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Starting to take a vitamin

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:54 AM
  • 4 Replies

I am working on weight loss after my miscarriage and decided I am going to take a gummy prenatal vitamin to help me out. I know I should be taking vitamins and a prenatal seems to have everything I need in it... Its a step in the right direction and if I take a bunch of small steps I will get there

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
BelindaDuvessa
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:24 AM

I've decided to keep taking my OTC prenatal vitamins instead of alot of the other vitamins I run across.  I like mine because not only do they have the Vitamins I need, but it also has Fish Oil and a couple of other things that I probably would have needed to buy a different pill to get.  The only thing I take other than my Prenatal are Vitamin D3 (especially in the Winter) and a garlic capsule.  Why the garlic?  Well, mostly because of my grandma.  She's a huge believer in the healing power of garlic, and considering I was never sick as a child because she made me take these......she might have a point.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:12 AM

Oh mama...I'm sorry.  I had no idea that you miscarried.  Big hugs and I will be praying for you.

kristy95
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:07 AM
I took the gummy vitamin during my pregnancy, i don't believe they have iron in them though. Just a thought if u think u need more iron.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
countrybaby89
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:29 AM

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Oh mama...I'm sorry.  I had no idea that you miscarried.  Big hugs and I will be praying for you.

I found out the day after Christmas.... We are trying again but I think if this month isn't our month we plan to wait until after my birthday in May.... I would like to be more healthy and hopfully have a healthy baby next pregnancy (although I am on CD29 right now with no AF in site so maybe sooner than I think)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN