Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Weekend Plans

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:15 AM
  • 30 Replies

What's going on this weekend?

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nlonnon
by Tasha on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:18 AM

Too much :)  Not doing much tonight other than resting (head cold).  Tomorrow we have my DDs basketball game, followed by my sisters and I doing a girls day.  Sunday church.  There are a lot of little things I have to get done in between all of this, so it should be interesting!

Silvertears1275
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:19 AM

Well, assuming these sniffles doen't turn into something worse, I have my first 10 mile walk on Sunday.  Saturday is house cleaning, grocery, and laundry day.  Yay!

charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:59 AM

double zumba classes today and tomorrow

poker Saturday night, out to breakfast Sunday morning

and the usual, laundry, playing on CM and *maybe some sewing

Mrs.Sparkle
by Sparkle on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:04 AM
I'm sick so bed!!!!! But my dd has her first basketball game on Sunday so I hope I feel better soon!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:20 AM
It SNOWED last night!!! So today me and dd will be going on a hike in the snow!!

Tomorrow ill be cleaning the house head to toe

Sunday I'm bringing dd to church. I'm hoping she'll be good. I haven't brought her before. She very high spirited lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Idntreallycare
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Tomorrow is the pinewood derby for cub scouts. I need to get in 4 miles at least too (supposed to be today but a sick child and snow coming down are in my way)
I run in the cold as long as the roads are clear, I don't feel like slipping down a hill
3Xthelove
by Heather on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:23 AM
We are headed to Wisconsin Dells ( waterpark) for the long weekend. Looking forward to family time!
Janaz5
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:28 AM
My oldest son has a basketball game this evening. After the kiddos are in bed, my husband and I are going to watch Taken 2.

Tomorrow will be cleaning and laundry day, I'll probably be home all day.

Sunday, I'm leaving the kids home with my husband so I can meet up with a friend who is moving out of state at the end of the month. :-(
Xfitmom
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this

The gym-wide challenge starts tomorrow! We will have a health evaluation (blood drawn, BMI taken and such). We will be enjoying family time going to the pool, watching movies at night, eating good food, going to the park, tumble tots...it will be a blast.

chrisnjoesmom
by Adrienne on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:36 AM

My hubby will be home from a business trip tonight!  Taking my son for a haircut right after school and then making dinner for hubby.  

Tomorrow I have to take my new puppy for vaccinations then in the evening we are going to a friend's get together.

Sunday we are having my son's bday party at my MIL's.  Lots of parties this weekend and eating! Ahh!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)