Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

What's going on this weekend?

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:15 AM
Replies (11-20):
nlonnon
by Tasha on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:39 AM

Quoting 3Xthelove:

We are headed to Wisconsin Dells ( waterpark) for the long weekend. Looking forward to family time!

Have you been before??  My husband and I have looked into it a few times, but haven't really talked to anyone who has been so we are a bit gun shy about actually booking a trip!

crystalplus1
by New Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:41 AM

we are moving! Yay!!! finally going to have our own space! No more toys all over the living room and half a closet in our room. Other than that not to much.

3Xthelove
by Heather on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:42 AM
We have been numerous times. We go 3-4 times a year. My kids love it. Any questions you have I'll be happy to answer!!

Quoting nlonnon:

Quoting 3Xthelove:

We are headed to Wisconsin Dells ( waterpark) for the long weekend. Looking forward to family time!

Have you been before??  My husband and I have looked into it a few times, but haven't really talked to anyone who has been so we are a bit gun shy about actually booking a trip!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nlonnon
by Tasha on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:44 AM

Thanks!  I will do just that.  I think we might take a weekend trip over the summer since we changed our big vacation plans to April.

Quoting 3Xthelove:

We have been numerous times. We go 3-4 times a year. My kids love it. Any questions you have I'll be happy to answer!!

Quoting nlonnon:

Quoting 3Xthelove:

cafay
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:59 AM

Hopefully, haircuts for everyone. Housecleaning the bedroom from top to bottom tomorrow. Grocery shopping, and the weather might be nice enough to go for a walk or two in the park. That's it for me.

liveforever
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:26 PM
My nephew is spending the night. Tonight were all going bowling. Sat I have a shopping date with my mom and sister. Nothing planned for Sunday.
Lesgerm
by Leslie on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Not much today. Just hanging out.
Tomorrow just relaxing during the day, then Nick and I are going out to dinner with friends.
Sunday we are going to a football party at a friends house. Well, Nick and the kids are definitely going...I'll see how I feel.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3Xthelove
by Heather on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:43 PM
Book early. ..prices sky rocket when the weather gets warm and people start thinking about going. I always book our summer trip after I get my tax return to lock in lower prices.

Where are you going in April?

Quoting 3Xthelove:

Quoting nlonnon:

Quoting 3Xthelove:

Hunnybadgerkins
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:44 PM
A charity event on sunday
cherylmoore
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:51 PM
Taking my son to a sleepover so dh and I will have house to ourselves tonight til tomorrow afternoon. Woohoo "mommy daddy time".
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)