Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

What's going on this weekend?

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:15 AM
Replies (21-30):
wahmx3
by Shelley on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Why is it that I never have a quiet relaxing weekend? The wind chill here is something like -13 so my husbands truck won't start.... meant he woke me up this morning at 5:35 to drive him to work, then i have to pick him up at 6 and take supper to my daughter who went to work right from school (luckily her bus driver can drop her off). It is still supposed to be cold tomorrow, meaning I will have to get up at 5:35 again (I HATE mornings), drive him to work, help my 10 year old with his paper route, drive my 18 year old to work at 10am so I still have the van to drive. Pick up both husband and son at 6. Sunday possibly drive husband to work again at 5:35am, drive daughter to her ringette game 45 minutes away (game is at 11:30), eat as we are driving back as we are going to a national basketball game at 2. I have no idea how my 18 year old is getting to work at 12 on Sunday (hmmm guess I will be asking my parents to do that, one of them will have to leave church early). Then pick up son from work at 5 (basketball game will end about 4:30) and then husband at 6. Will likely have to take son back to school in the evening (same city as ringette game earlier in the day)! I only have 1 daycare kid all weekend, he sleeps here tonight and goes home sat after lunch. Still need to finish painting youngest son's room that was started last weekend. Maybe.... do some general cleaning and cook meals...if I am lucky. Relax maybe tonight looking at cruise details for our April vacation!

reneawesley
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:11 PM

Birthday party Sunday. No other plans than that. 

KJC119
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:26 PM

Workout in the am and then the in-laws are picking up my little guy.  It's my birthday tomorrow so both sides of the family arranged for me to have the entire afternoon to myself - they already scheduled a one hour massage, mani/ pedi and hair appointments.  So excited!  Then dinner with my side of the family. Sunday night dinner with the in-laws :-)

vtmom26
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Sat- ice skating , BB, celebrating my sons 16th birthday.

Sun- skiing with 5 of my children.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LindaClement
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:36 PM

Recycling... going to take the bottles and the styrofoam back.

redcarnelle
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:45 AM
Dh & I are going to make stuff with lemons. I pruned our tree on Thursday and harvested 43 pounds of lemons! Then football on Sunday. GO NINERS!!!
frzmamaof4
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:00 AM
Laundry, Cleaning up the house, and Footbal:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hunnybadgerkins
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:29 PM
My plans changed. Today I ran shiver by the river and tomorrow im running ugly mudder.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mmeredith
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:56 PM

I've gone to work but that's it. We are the most boring people. During cheerleading season we are non stop busy but other then that we seriously have nothing going on.

Hunnybadgerkins
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:58 PM
Omg its dinnertime sunday already and I did NOTHING even close to housework this weekend. Time to iron uniforms. Boooo.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)