Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health
Which one are you using or which one do you like? I'm using the Lose It! App. Just plug in my food and exercise and it keeps track of everything for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:38 AM
Replies (21-25):
nlonnon
by Tasha on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:26 AM
MFP here!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BelindaDuvessa
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:30 AM

My Fitness Pal for calorie and exercise tracking

Workout Trainer for workouts, specifically weight training ones

C25K for some cardio

Fitocracy is another place where I log my workouts.  This one levels you like a video game.  There's also Achievements and Quests.  A great app if you're a gamer.  They just released the Android app, so it's still quirky, but the app has been out for a while on iPhone and iPad.

Bodyrock.tv is based off of the website.  It's HIIT exercises.  I haven't really used it yet as I just had a baby, but it's something I plan on using.

Endomodo Sports Tracker I haven't used.  I downloaded it because you can link it to your MFP account.

Fast Food Calorie Lookup is exactly what it says it is.  Definitely good for tracking calories from any major restaurant chain.

Nike+ Running I haven't used yet.

Runkeeper is another app that can link to MFP.  I haven't really used this one yet.

Runtastic is again an app you can sync to MFP

I've tried a couple of apps other than these.  Noom was one of those and I honestly didn't like it.  It groups foods based on their perceptions of how healthy they are and I didn't agree with some of them.  Nexercise was similar to Fitocracy, but it started glitching really badly.

Javi05Eli07
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:25 AM

I use Sparkpeople to keep track of food and workouts and Bodybuilding.com to track my measurements.

garrettleesmom
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:29 PM
I use lose it and it is working great for me
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ShontaeB79
by Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:02 PM

I use MyFitnessPal when I remember to . But my newest & favorite is Sports-Tracker. It doesn't include the food/calorie counting stuff...only tracks your workouts, calories/energy burned, heart rate, etc. I use ST & MFP together to keep everything in sync.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)