Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bikini ready journal!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:44 AM
  • 34 Replies

This is my starting picture taken on 1-5-13. I changed this into my journal since I already have this updated with my progress photos so far.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
January1964
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Actually, you look good there. What is your height and weight?

Amber5151
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this

This is today! Number wise on the scale I am exactly the same but since that isn't my main focus that is ok.
Amber5151
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:51 AM
I am 5'7 and 135 lbs. I don't want to lose numbers, maybe ten pounds max, I just want to tone and get healthy
BrownEyedGirl86
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:54 AM
I wanna be your weight as my end weight.
I am 163ish.
Same height. I hate it but I'm 8 mon pp and need warm weather to start walking lol

Quoting Amber5151:

I am 5'7 and 135 lbs. I don't want to lose numbers, maybe ten pounds max, I just want to tone and get healthy
January1964
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:57 AM

You look great! I am 2 inches shorter than you with the same weight. :(

Quoting Amber5151:

This is today! Number wise on the scale I am exactly the same but since that isn't my main focus that is ok.

Amber5151
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:58 AM
I am just barely a year PP, I have only lost about half of my baby weight
I started at 112 pre kids and 125ish pre this baby

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86:

I wanna be your weight as my end weight.

I am 163ish.

Same height. I hate it but I'm 8 mon pp and need warm weather to start walking lol

Quoting Amber5151:

LveMy2K1dS
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:58 AM

you can totally tell in the back of your legs and butt! good job! What are you doing to reach your goals? I am about 155 and want to get to 135 but will settle for 140. I am 5ft 6. I don't have a current picture, just my before pic taken about a month ago. I will post when I get a now pic

Amber5151
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Thank you! I have been really lazy this week and haven't exercised as much as I should be but I have made changed in the way I eat and I feel much more energetic simply from curing out a bunch of processed pre packaged junk and eating real food! Even started some home projects since I feel so good!

Quoting January1964:

You look great! I am 2 inches shorter than you with the same weight. :(

Quoting Amber5151:

Amber5151
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Thanks! I exercise sporadically through out the day. I have an exercise ball anduse it for crunches and sit ups during commercials whenever I am watching TV, and when I'm standing at the stove cooking I go up on the balls of my feet then back down (not sure what it's called) a bunch, then randomly will do squats or lunges. There really is no method to my work outs lol I walk more too. I have stored eating as much crap and stoking more water too

Quoting LveMy2K1dS:

you can totally tell in the back of your legs and butt! good job! What are you doing to reach your goals? I am about 155 and want to get to 135 but will settle for 140. I am 5ft 6. I don't have a current picture, just my before pic taken about a month ago. I will post when I get a now pic

arimaur
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:22 AM

woo! way to go! major difference in your midsection and your upper thighs!  you even look like your popping a booty out, unless it was just the undies in the before pic that made you look flat.  either way, keep up the hard work, it's definitely paying off! :)

Quoting Amber5151:

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)