Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

I lost all the weight, and now I'm actually missing it.

I lost it all! I made it to my goal, and I did it with diet and excercise! For that, I'm so proud of myself, but I'm not going to lie for a second and say I don't miss my curves, butt, or breasts. Yeah, sure they're still there, but smaller. Much smaller. None of my bras fit right, and my pants and underwear keep sagging when I walk. You know how awkward the pull up your pants dance is when you have to do it in public?

I'm debating on just buying all new clothes or buying a new sewing machine to take them all in. Lord knows I've earned myself a shopping spree, but there's some pieces I'm not ready to part with.

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Replies (21-26):
qslaqhay
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:29 AM
1 mom liked this
AMEN tO that!!

Quoting kate80:

Go buy at least one new outfit that shows off your new curves. It will make you feel like a million bucks.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
qslaqhay
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:29 AM
Ohh before & after pics??? jaja im sure you look fantastic now.
MrsSamMerlotte
by Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:31 AM
I'm curious, why did you lose it in the first place? You could always gain some back of you wanted to.
mom_3.0
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:32 PM

wha?? go enjoy a shopping spree and enjoy your NEW clothes!

MamaKarrot
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 9:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats! I hit up goodwill after losing 50lbs.  You might feel better having good fitting clothes in your wardrobe.

wahmx3
by Shelley on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:56 AM

I would definitely buy new clothes although if you are good at alterations you could save yourself a lot of money! I know I have a few things that I love and may just pay someone to take it to fit. Have you thought about doing that? Unless you plan on using the sewing machine a lot in the future, it might be cheaper to have someone else alter your favorites.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)