Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Kristin's Fitness and Food Journal (Pics included)

Posted by   + Show Post

Now that I think I've pulled myself back together, finally... after.. well... the holiday binge... I think I am ready to start another accountability journal. For those who regularly page through the posts on this page, I had one last year called "Kristin does Bob Harper's 20 Skinny Rules" or something like that. From August until November .. I went from 160 to about 146. In a nutshell.... Bob suggests greatly reducing the amount of grains (rice, bread), pasta and potatoes; drinking lots of water and eating protein every meal (he suggests five small ones).

I have kept up with a lot of his rules and made some of my own. But my diet is pretty boring now and would probably put all of y'all to sleep. So, I think I will focus this journal on my quest to tighten up and expand my yoga practice.

I am not done losing weight, though. I weighed 148 this morning (down from 172 at Christmas 2011... pic in the replies). I think I want to get down to about 130, but we will see.

In this journal, I will log my weight every Monday and will post thoughts on exercise, yoga and the challenges I am having. I will also try to post some pictures too.

01/18/13 weight: 148.2
01/28/13 weight 148. 2 (and holding, apparently)
02/04/13 weight 148.2 (AGAIN)
02/11/13 weight 146.2 ... oh, yeah!!

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:44 PM
Replies (21-21):
KCisPaulsMom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:48 PM

02/15/13

I had a slow morning and it was kinda nice. I still got up early (4:15 am) and started the dishwasher. Then, I took coffee downstairs and watched the Elementary episode I missed last night. Then, I did 45 minutes of yoga focusing on backbends.

Breakfast
Blueberry almond oatmeal

Lunch
chicken salad
veggies

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)