Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Disgusted with myself !!!

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:49 AM
  • 13 Replies

I need to lose at least 30lbs , I am currently  at 160 and not very happy about it . Years ago I got up to 200 from 110 because of depression , I left my abusive situation and for down to 125 . I was happy about things and reconnected with a childhood bf (my now df) ever since my misscariges and the birth of my daughter I kept on a little weight then they changed my birthcontrol because of an issue and I gained 30lbs in less that a month :( they took me off the BC but now I feel stuck in this fat body!! I have body dismorphic disorder so I already hate my looks and this doesn't make it any better !! My df works offshore so I'm into this crappy depression but I must pull myself out before I ge in too deep. 

by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JZB
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:50 AM
Bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
redcarnelle
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Momma I hope you can get some support to help you be gentle and forgiving and loving with yourself. I think you are very pretty and you can lose those 30 pounds. Hugs & good luck!
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 19, 2013 at 5:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group and hugs mama!

reneawesley
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome! Hugs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
evelynolivesmom
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Welcome! This is an awesome group for support,motivation, information. Don't be disgusted, I wish I only had 30, lol!   

Jess0915
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry hun. I hope you can get some support here. You've lost it before, so you know you can do it, but it's so hard getting started, lol. I'm in the same boat. I'm starting a bit bigger than you though. I've actually never been happy with my body, even at 95 lbs I felt gross and fat and that I had to lose more. Obviously not healthy, I was way too thin. Anyway, I'm sorry you're gone through all this and I hope it looks better for you soon.

othermom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:50 AM

I hope that you can get some support and you can readh your goal

frecklesthehen
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:55 AM

hugs. welcome to the group. you should be able to find some better support here, everyone is wonderful!

supermom985
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Thanks y'all :) 

mommasboyz17
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Don't be so hard on yourself. I have depression problems also, latey I have been trying to have a motto It could be worse I think of how thing could be and it dont seem as hard. I also need to loose 30lbs. I hate what I look like in the mirror. I'm here for you pm me if you would like.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN