Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

it begins tomorrow. *update.

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:05 PM
  • 21 Replies
1 mom liked this
I have made posts in another group saying at some point I was giving up pop.

I drink about a 2 liter of pepsi..PER DAY.

Tomorrow is day one of 30 that I will not be having pepsi, Im anxious already & am dreading the withdrawls from it. Ugh.. Anyone else give up pop and noticed a difference within a month?

Update- well today is day 5 and im already down 3.5 lbs! Its been hard because i really would love a pop and the headaches suck but ive been drinking carbonated water with lemon & to me it tastes pretty much just like 7up :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
reneawesley
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:07 PM

The first week will be hard but you can do it. 

mommajenn4684
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:09 PM
First week will be hard but I suggest drinking sparkling water.. its flavored and carbonated so it may help. I know it helped me :) good luck!
ThatsTheWayItIs
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:10 PM
Expect a headache from bot getting caffeine. But no I haven't ever done it I just cut back to a can/bottle a day or every couple days. Good luck
ninjakids
by Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:12 PM
Thanks haha
I know all about the headaches and tiredness.. Im trying tocut my coffee out too (cafe mochas...half hot chocolate..half coffee...cream..whip cream and chocolate drizzle...aka very fattening hahah)
Im just going to switch to green tea hopefully that will help my caffiene withdrawls abit..and itll have no sugar, milk, orcream

Quoting ThatsTheWayItIs:

Expect a headache from bot getting caffeine. But no I haven't ever done it I just cut back to a can/bottle a day or every couple days. Good luck

ninjakids
by Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:13 PM
I was thinking that because its moreso the carbonated part of it i love.. But i thought it would be just as bad

Quoting mommajenn4684:

First week will be hard but I suggest drinking sparkling water.. its flavored and carbonated so it may help. I know it helped me :) good luck!

ninjakids
by Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:13 PM
Heres hoping lol ive warned everyone ill be a bear for atleast two weeks haha

Quoting reneawesley:

The first week will be hard but you can do it. 

mommajenn4684
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:15 PM
Actually since there's no sugar and no carbs its just like regular water just flavored.

Quoting ninjakids:

I was thinking that because its moreso the carbonated part of it i love.. But i thought it would be just as bad

Quoting mommajenn4684:

ThatsTheWayItIs
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:18 PM
That sounds like it tastes soooo good. I recently stopped drinking soda except for one at dinner and to wake me up in the morning I drink a cup if coffee. Hopefully by doing this is will help bur I don't know.

Quoting ninjakids:

Thanks haha

I know all about the headaches and tiredness.. Im trying tocut my coffee out too (cafe mochas...half hot chocolate..half coffee...cream..whip cream and chocolate drizzle...aka very fattening hahah)

Im just going to switch to green tea hopefully that will help my caffiene withdrawls abit..and itll have no sugar, milk, orcream

Quoting ThatsTheWayItIs:

ninjakids
by Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:19 PM
Wow...never knew that..thanks! Ill definitly be buying some:)

Quoting mommajenn4684:

Actually since there's no sugar and no carbs its just like regular water just flavored.

Quoting ninjakids:

Quoting mommajenn4684:

ninjakids
by Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:20 PM
Its sooooo good... Im a little sad to have to cut it out :(

Quoting ThatsTheWayItIs:

That sounds like it tastes soooo good. I recently stopped drinking soda except for one at dinner and to wake me up in the morning I drink a cup if coffee. Hopefully by doing this is will help bur I don't know.

Quoting ninjakids:

Thanks haha

Quoting ThatsTheWayItIs:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN