Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

New Year Weight Loss Challenge Day 19: ARM a Getting It!

Welcome to Day 19 of the New Year Weight Loss Challenge!

Are you getting it? Cause ARM a Getting It!
(Too cheesy? big smile mini)

Women carry less fat in their shoulders and upper back area, so doing the right arm exercises can quickly tone this area giving you visible results more quickly than the rest of your body. The right upper-body workout should hit every major muscle for optimum results. This workout will help to tone, improve your posture and stablilize your shoulder joints. Click on  the links for the easy to follow illustrations. Using 5-8 pound weights, do 15 to 20 reps of each exercise. Go from one move to the next with little or no rest in between. Do two to three sets three times per week.

Do you like to show off your arms and shoulders?
How often do you focus on arm and upper-body exercises?
What exercises do you do to tone and strengthen your arms?

happy new year One member who signs up for our New Year Weight Loss Challenge and replies to 15 of the daily posts will WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up:
Sign up for the New Year Weight Loss Challenge!! Win a $25 gift card and bonus prizes, too!

Join us in the  Healthy Weight Loss group

by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 7:02 AM
Replies (211-214):
ajandfour
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:00 AM

No arm showing here!!!!

supergirl_mommy
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:49 PM
I use weights to help with strength training.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mdmooch
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:44 AM

I like to show off my arms.  I like to use weights to pump up the back of my arms.  I hold the dumbells behind my back and pull up on them.  That works my arms really well.

mommy2kaelynn
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:24 PM

YUCK! I HATE my arms! I have that ugly flappy underarm issue - though my biceps are AWESOME from carrying little babies, and kids around all day! 

I do upper body/arm exercises everytime I do a workout, I use The Firm, their total body videos, so those exercises are always included.

Bicep curls, flys, rows, etc.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN