Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Ray's Weight Loss Journal 2013

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:31 AM
  • 18 Replies

Hi! I'm Raynette. This is my first weight loss journal. I'm wanting shed atleast 30 lbs. I also want to start eating healthier by adding more greens/vegetables into my diet. Hoping that this journaling will help me keep track of what I can do to help myself. Maybe some helpful pointers or tips from other moms will give me the boost I need to stick to my plan :)

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aj2011
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:04 AM

So today I had a pretty well balanced diet. Went out for a walk with my 21 month old. Getting more & more energy everyday.

aj2011
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:50 AM

Healthy breakfast check

Healthy lunch check

Healthy dinner check

Walk/exercise... FAIL!

Was tired and frustrated with my DS so I ended up taking a nap with him.

Hoping to get in a walk tomorrow... :D

mjgm1966
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Every day is a brand new day, girl! Hang in there.  Half the battle is getting in the routine.  wink mini

aj2011
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:42 AM

Went to the Dr.'s today. Getting myself situated with my health problems. It was a good thing I did too. I got a new blood glucose meter :D Other than that it was a pretty normal day here.

Healthy Breakfast... No

Healthy Lunch... Yes

Healthy Snack... Yes

Healthy Dinner... Yes

Walk/Exercise... Yes

Feeling even better knowing that I lost 4 lbs!! I was 194 lbs on 1/18 and today I weighed 190 lbs :D Big thing for me.

CafeMom Tickers
mjgm1966
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:59 AM

Girl, that is huge! Great!  Sometimes, that's what you need to put that pep back in your step! yay you!big smile mini

aj2011
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:23 PM

Thanks so much! I'm getting so excited to be seeing changes so quick. I just need to keep this up and I'll reach my goals!

Quoting mjgm1966:

Girl, that is huge! Great!  Sometimes, that's what you need to put that pep back in your step! yay you!big smile mini

CafeMom Tickers
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:10 AM

You are doing great...hugs and keep going!

aj2011
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:57 AM

Sorry I missed an entry yesterday. Had a busy day & my DF was on the computer last night since it was his night off from work. This is from yesterday:

• Healthy breakfast... yes
  • Healthy lunch... yes
  • Healthy dinner... no (mcdonalds)
  • Walk/exercise... yes

Not that bad. We had a family night out so it was a treat kind of night. As for today

• Healthy breakfast... yes
  • Healthy lunch... yes
  • Healthy dinner... yes
  • Walk/exercise... yes

Was an awesome day. I even had a walking partner besides my DS who usually gets pushed. So feeling great!! Keeping up with this journal is making it easier for me.

CafeMom Tickers
adicamillo
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:21 AM
Sounds like you are doing great! I know how hard it is to fit in exercise with the kids around. Keep it up! You're motivation rocks!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EvryDayIsMyBday
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Heck yeah girl :) keep it up!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)