Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Ray's Weight Loss Journal 2013

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi! I'm Raynette. This is my first weight loss journal. I'm wanting shed atleast 30 lbs. I also want to start eating healthier by adding more greens/vegetables into my diet. Hoping that this journaling will help me keep track of what I can do to help myself. Maybe some helpful pointers or tips from other moms will give me the boost I need to stick to my plan :)

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:31 AM
Replies (11-18):
aj2011
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:31 PM

Thanks so much! Yeah it is hard with my DS, but on somedays if I don't have a walking partner I take him to the park after my walk and let him kick around a soccer ball or just run wild lol

Quoting adicamillo:

Sounds like you are doing great! I know how hard it is to fit in exercise with the kids around. Keep it up! You're motivation rocks!

CafeMom Tickers
aj2011
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:32 PM

Thanks! Really love getting encouraged by everyone! It's a fresh feeling to have support

Quoting EvryDayIsMyBday:

Heck yeah girl :) keep it up!!

CafeMom Tickers
aj2011
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:04 AM

Another great day for me...

• healthy breakfast... yes
  • healthy lunch... yes
  • healthy dinner... yes
  • walk/exercise... yes (although it was cut short due to the rain) poor DS wasn't happy he couldn't go to the park
CafeMom Tickers
aj2011
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:57 AM

Today was an okay day. It was an overcast/rainy day here so no exercise.

• healthy breakfast... yes
  • healthy lunch... yes
  • healthy dinner... yes
  • exercise/walk... no

Hoping tomorrow will be a brighter day to go out and play. On a different note, my blood readings are going down. Thank God! I can't wait for it to be at a normal number. As my Dr. said "small steps".

CafeMom Tickers
aj2011
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:22 AM

No exercise.... Rainy day= lazy mode

Everthing else was healthy... lol

CafeMom Tickers
aj2011
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:53 AM

Haven't done much walking... however danced around the house with DS for fun. Plus running him to the potty is also giving me exercise!

CafeMom Tickers
aj2011
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:18 AM

Haven't been logging much. Been rather busy potty training my son. Anyway, been eating pretty healthy. Exercising more since the weather cleared up. Weighed in last night and was suprised to see that I lost another 2 lbs. Therefore I went from a 190 lbs to 188 lbs! I so love it!!!

CafeMom Tickers
aj2011
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:35 AM

so been walking everyday. eating healthy and keeping up with my son. feeling a lot more energetic :D

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN