Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

What motivates you....

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:37 PM
  • 24 Replies

Normally I am really motivated to get up and get on the Wii Fit durin rest time, but today, all I want to do is sit on my butt and play on Cafe Mom.  So, putting this time to good use... some one give me some motivation please!  What motivates you to get off your butt and exercise every day?

confused

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
armyvet06
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:43 PM
My biggest motivation to exercise is my daughter. I used to only be able to play on the floor with her about 10 minutes at a time before i had to rest. Now i can go for about 30 minutes. Plus seeing results is great too :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Hunnybadgerkins
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:51 PM
1 mom liked this
It gives me the ability to be good at the things I want to do. Plus looking good lol.
rileysmommy229
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Honestly, looking in the mirror. LOL I love the way my body looks now and ill always continue to workout to keep it.

Silvertears1275
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:56 PM
2 moms liked this

Knowing how awful I feel when I go through a spell of not working out.  Yes, there are plenty of days that I would rather not workout, but you have to just get up and do it.

MomofHDFandNWF
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:02 PM
2 moms liked this

OK - OK - you talked me into it!  TTFN - off to clean up the living room of al the toys so I have room to actually exercise.

tiffany011309
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:07 PM
Mine is seeing how my body is actually changing now.. and last wk I went a night without working out and I was an absolute bitch the next day.. no more of that lol
white_wolf454
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:30 PM

my biggest is kids the other is i want to be fit for my wedding which we have no date for

Monsita
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:44 PM

I want to be healthier....happier....sexyand feel a little sexier too!!!

N.Carter2001
by Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Well I look at myself in a mirror. I still look pregnant but I'm not. So I have been trying to work out but my family and I got sick with rsv. So I'm taking it easy untill I'm better.  I just hope our son don't bring home more germs from preschool. 

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:07 AM
1 mom liked this
I know how angry I get at myself when I let things (namely, this site!!) interfere with my workouts. I like the way I feel after I work out. I like being able to eat a little more because I am working out consistently. I like to feel good and be healthy! I love having muscle tone. I want to lose more fat. I want to improve my running times. I want to reach the goals I have set for myself.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)