Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

a new challenge

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:05 PM
  • 29 Replies
!!!! I found a major event I want to do. The transRockies run in august. I need to find a partner.
It is a 6 day event. The race sets up your tent for you. Its 115.3 miles. It varries from 14-29. Miles per day.
Omg im giddy just thinking about it!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:44 PM
1 mom liked this
That sounds like fun! There's something similar to that that I want to do but it's biking.
Hunnybadgerkins
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 6:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I just put my feelers out for a partner.... im so doing this. Hopefully I find someone before the price jumps again.
Lesgerm
by Leslie on Jan. 22, 2013 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this
OMG you're nuts!!!
I'm doing Reach The Beach this September. It's a relay that you do as a team. Our team will have 12 people. I think it breaks down into about 16 miles per person, but it's broken up into smaller legs. Each person ends up running 3 legs. It's a two-day race that goes all through the night and ends at the beach. Nick has done it before but this will be my first time!!! I'm pumped :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hunnybadgerkins
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 6:17 PM
Its a little intense lol.
Id totally do reach the beach. Sounds fun :)

Quoting Lesgerm:

OMG you're nuts!!!

I'm doing Reach The Beach this September. It's a relay that you do as a team. Our team will have 12 people. I think it breaks down into about 16 miles per person, but it's broken up into smaller legs. Each person ends up running 3 legs. It's a two-day race that goes all through the night and ends at the beach. Nick has done it before but this will be my first time!!! I'm pumped :)
Hunnybadgerkins
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 6:22 PM
By the way were you hinting at being my partner? :D

Quoting Lesgerm:

OMG you're nuts!!!

MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 6:23 PM
There's one like that called the ragner relay that I want to do next January that runs to the keys. Works the same exact way.

Quoting Lesgerm:

OMG you're nuts!!!

Lesgerm
by Leslie on Jan. 22, 2013 at 6:24 PM
Ummmm...no. Although I'd love to hang out :p

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Quoting Lesgerm:

OMG you're nuts!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hunnybadgerkins
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 6:24 PM
Id love to do a ragner I need to find people I can stay in a van with lmao

Quoting MamaJessx3:

There's one like that called the ragner relay that I want to do next January that runs to the keys. Works the same exact way.

Quoting Lesgerm:

OMG you're nuts!!!

MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 6:24 PM
Lol!

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Id love to do a ragner I need to find people I can stay in a van with lmao

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Quoting Lesgerm:

OMG you're nuts!!!

Hunnybadgerkins
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 6:24 PM
Damn!

Quoting Lesgerm:

Ummmm...no. Although I'd love to hang out :p

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Quoting Lesgerm:

OMG you're nuts!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN