Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

New Year Weight Loss Challenge Day 21:Let the Music Play! ~BONUS DAY!

*BONUS DAY*
One member who replies to this post will be chosen at random to WIN a CafeMom Travel Mug!

Welcome to Day 21 of the New Year Weight Loss Challenge!

Let the Music Play!

One of the best ways to keep motivated and moving during a workout is to listen to music! Today we are going to build the ultimate workout playlist!
In the replies below, list the songs that get you moving. Tell us what songs you have on your workout playlist!
Since today is a bonus day, reply with one song at a time. Answer as many times as you like to increase your chance of winning!

So tell me ladies, what songs get you movin' and groovin'?

happy new year One member who signs up for our New Year Weight Loss Challenge and replies to 15 of the daily posts will be chosen to WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up:
Sign up for the New Year Weight Loss Challenge!! Win a $25 gift card and bonus prizes, too!

singing*Official Rules

• The New Year Weight Loss Challenge sweepstakes starts 1/3/13 at 8:00am (ET) and ends 1/31/2013 at 11:00pm (ET) (the "Sweepstakes Period").
  • Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Sweepstakes Period.
  • One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a CafeMom Travel Mug.
  • The random drawing shall occur on or about 2/10/13.
  • No Purchase Necessary.
  • Open to US, DC and PR residents 16 years and older.
  • Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.

Join us in the  Healthy Weight Loss group

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:51 AM
Replies (461-463):
Mdmooch
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:51 AM

I love any 80's music.  So anything 80's gets me going!

mommy2kaelynn
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:16 AM

I always have music playing if I am working out in the gym, at home videos have awful soundtracks, so once I have the routines memorized I turn off the tv volume and use my ipod, or computer. I used to have an AWESOME upbeat mix I used everyday, I should probably treat myself to a new mis one of these days!!

A few of my favorites used to be - You Gotta Be! Des'ree,  & Butterfly - Smile, 

Cafe Robin
by Head Admin on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:04 PM

congratulations ...and the WINNER is.....

livndaybyday

You have won a CafeMom Travel Mug!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)