Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health
Does anyone have this and not using it anymore????

How much would you be willing to sell it for?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Replies (11-20):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome!  Insanity is NOT a beginner workout.  It's very difficult and meant for those who have already exercised for a good period of time first.  If I were you, I would try some Jillian Michaels or Biggest Loser workouts.  Those might be good to start out with.  Good luck!

StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:58 PM
I dont want them.

Because they dont work...tried them....and you need weights and etc.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Welcome!  Insanity is NOT a beginner workout.  It's very difficult and meant for those who have already exercised for a good period of time first.  If I were you, I would try some Jillian Michaels or Biggest Loser workouts.  Those might be good to start out with.  Good luck!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:01 PM

What have you tried?  Have you tried eating healthy, counting calories, drinking plenty of water, and eliminating all processed food?  Weight loss is 80% nutrition/diet and 20% exercise...workouts aren't everything.  I stand by what I said...Insanity is NOT for beginners.  Have you actually tried the Jillian Michaels workouts?  You state they don't work, but that you don't want them, and then that you need weights for them.   You contradict yourself...have you even tried them?

Quoting StrawberryCool:

I dont want them.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:03 PM
Yes actually I have tried them thank you!

And im a very strict strict diet.

I also take vitamins and do the itworks vitamns and pills as they are all natural

Quoting darbyakeep45:

What have you tried?  Have you tried eating healthy, counting calories, drinking plenty of water, and eliminating all processed food?  Weight loss is 80% nutrition/diet and 20% exercise...workouts aren't everything.  I stand by what I said...Insanity is NOT for beginners.  Have you actually tried the Jillian Michaels workouts?  You state they don't work, but that you don't want them, and then that you need weights for them.   You contradict yourself...have you even tried them?

Quoting StrawberryCool:

I dont want them.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:06 PM

Well, you are the first person I've ever encountered that has done Jillian Michaels workouts, consistently, I assume, while eating 100% healthy and clean and did not lose weight.  Interesting...are you counting calories?  You might not be eating enough food?  What kind of diet are you on?  I would say that taking vitamins are okay, but supplements or pills aren't a good idea as they aren't good for you.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

I also take vitamins and do the itworks vitamns and pills as they are all natural

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

I dont want them.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

KelliansMom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:07 PM

insanity is a very hard work out but you can find clips and such on youtube and even really good work outs done by trainers that post online. 

StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Well if you would research itworks youd know they are 100% natural and you dont get it back.

And I eat enough.

I wasnt looking for someone to tell me that I cant do it.

I was just looking for the damn workouts....not another option.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Well, you are the first person I've ever encountered that has done Jillian Michaels workouts, consistently, I assume, while eating 100% healthy and clean and did not lose weight.  Interesting...are you counting calories?  You might not be eating enough food?  What kind of diet are you on?  I would say that taking vitamins are okay, but supplements or pills aren't a good idea as they aren't good for you.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

I dont want them.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Thanks

Quoting KelliansMom:

insanity is a very hard work out but you can find clips and such on youtube and even really good work outs done by trainers that post online. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:23 PM
I never said you can't do it. It's not smart to do it as a beginner. But, since you know everything about how to lose weight, then do whatever you want. I will tell you that you won't find one member in this group that has done it that recommends that workout for a beginner. Good luck to you and I hope you learn how to lose weight the healthy way without diet pills. You are so defensive and your attitude just stinks...wish you the best though. I'm done with this.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Well if you would research itworks youd know they are 100% natural and you dont get it back.

And I eat enough.

I wasnt looking for someone to tell me that I cant do it.

I was just looking for the damn workouts....not another option.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

I dont want them.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Irishmommy860
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Ok so you haven't fully done a workout regimen and figured out a serious diet plan, but you want to try the Insanity program which is just that...Insanity. Use Youtube to compile a bunch of moves that work for you and go from there. Start a diet free of processed foods, tons of water, and make sure you eat as starving yourself isn't an option either.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)