Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone have this and not using it anymore????

How much would you be willing to sell it for?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Replies (21-30):
StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:25 PM
They arent diet pills...they are 100% HEALTHY.

I was not looking for someone to tell me to do something else.

My diet is strict from a professional.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

I never said you can't do it. It's not smart to do it as a beginner. But, since you know everything about how to lose weight, then do whatever you want. I will tell you that you won't find one member in this group that has done it that recommends that workout for a beginner. Good luck to you and I hope you learn how to lose weight the healthy way without diet pills. You are so defensive and your attitude just stinks...wish you the best though. I'm done with this.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Well if you would research itworks youd know they are 100% natural and you dont get it back.

And I eat enough.

I wasnt looking for someone to tell me that I cant do it.

I was just looking for the damn workouts....not another option.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Well, you are the first person I've ever encountered that has done Jillian Michaels workouts, consistently, I assume, while eating 100% healthy and clean and did not lose weight.  Interesting...are you counting calories?  You might not be eating enough food?  What kind of diet are you on?  I would say that taking vitamins are okay, but supplements or pills aren't a good idea as they aren't good for you.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Yes actually I have tried them thank you!

And im a very strict strict diet.

I also take vitamins and do the itworks vitamns and pills as they are all natural

Quoting darbyakeep45:

What have you tried?  Have you tried eating healthy, counting calories, drinking plenty of water, and eliminating all processed food?  Weight loss is 80% nutrition/diet and 20% exercise...workouts aren't everything.  I stand by what I said...Insanity is NOT for beginners.  Have you actually tried the Jillian Michaels workouts?  You state they don't work, but that you don't want them, and then that you need weights for them.   You contradict yourself...have you even tried them?

Quoting StrawberryCool:

I dont want them.

Because they dont work...tried them....and you need weights and etc.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Welcome!  Insanity is NOT a beginner workout.  It's very difficult and meant for those who have already exercised for a good period of time first.  If I were you, I would try some Jillian Michaels or Biggest Loser workouts.  Those might be good to start out with.  Good luck!

KelliansMom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:46 PM

your welcome. just research it some more ..it is a very hard work out and many quite bc they were not prepared for the amount of work this work out actually needs . If anything find the clip with the fitness test and try that out first

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Thanks

Quoting KelliansMom:

insanity is a very hard work out but you can find clips and such on youtube and even really good work outs done by trainers that post online. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Sure. Whatever you say. You like to argue...my hat is off to you and you won. Happy? Good luck with whatever you do. I honestly do wish you the best. Heaven forbid someone tries to help you. This group is supportive, encouraging and full of positive people. Think about that before copping an attitude so quickly.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

They arent diet pills...they are 100% HEALTHY.

I was not looking for someone to tell me to do something else.

My diet is strict from a professional.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

I never said you can't do it. It's not smart to do it as a beginner. But, since you know everything about how to lose weight, then do whatever you want. I will tell you that you won't find one member in this group that has done it that recommends that workout for a beginner. Good luck to you and I hope you learn how to lose weight the healthy way without diet pills. You are so defensive and your attitude just stinks...wish you the best though. I'm done with this.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Well if you would research itworks youd know they are 100% natural and you dont get it back.

And I eat enough.

I wasnt looking for someone to tell me that I cant do it.

I was just looking for the damn workouts....not another option.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Well, you are the first person I've ever encountered that has done Jillian Michaels workouts, consistently, I assume, while eating 100% healthy and clean and did not lose weight.  Interesting...are you counting calories?  You might not be eating enough food?  What kind of diet are you on?  I would say that taking vitamins are okay, but supplements or pills aren't a good idea as they aren't good for you.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Yes actually I have tried them thank you!

And im a very strict strict diet.

I also take vitamins and do the itworks vitamns and pills as they are all natural

Quoting darbyakeep45:

What have you tried?  Have you tried eating healthy, counting calories, drinking plenty of water, and eliminating all processed food?  Weight loss is 80% nutrition/diet and 20% exercise...workouts aren't everything.  I stand by what I said...Insanity is NOT for beginners.  Have you actually tried the Jillian Michaels workouts?  You state they don't work, but that you don't want them, and then that you need weights for them.   You contradict yourself...have you even tried them?

Quoting StrawberryCool:

I dont want them.

Because they dont work...tried them....and you need weights and etc.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Welcome!  Insanity is NOT a beginner workout.  It's very difficult and meant for those who have already exercised for a good period of time first.  If I were you, I would try some Jillian Michaels or Biggest Loser workouts.  Those might be good to start out with.  Good luck!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:49 PM
Just I need something that will actually help me.

My friend did it and she lost weight within two weeks.

And it was her first time using it.

I was just looking for someone who had it heaper then the 120

Quoting KelliansMom:

your welcome. just research it some more ..it is a very hard work out and many quite bc they were not prepared for the amount of work this work out actually needs . If anything find the clip with the fitness test and try that out first

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Thanks

Quoting KelliansMom:

insanity is a very hard work out but you can find clips and such on youtube and even really good work outs done by trainers that post online. 

MamaJessx3
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:06 PM
3 moms liked this
I agree, insanity is not for beginners. And if you did other DVD workout programs and they didn't work then chances are insanity wont either. There is no magic workout program out there that makes you lose the weight. You have to put in the effort both with exercise and food. If you're doing that then the other programs you've tried should have worked also.
aprilsalcro
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:39 PM
3 moms liked this
Please do not come in here and give attitude to these wonderful ladies in the group , that are taking the time to give you advice

Insanity is not for beginners. Just because you had a friend lose weight with in two weeks doesn't mean you will. I have completed insanity and out is hard as hell. Give other videos a TRY before you assume they are not working for you. Take a look at your diet. It could be you're not eating enough or eating to much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:47 PM

actually my diet is not too much or too little. 

and i know that it's not for beginners...but i can't afford the gym. 

i've tried other videos.

so people shouldn't come in here and give unwanted advice. 

i just wanted to know who had it. 

i don't care if it's not for beginners.

Quoting aprilsalcro:

Please do not come in here and give attitude to these wonderful ladies in the group , that are taking the time to give you advice

Insanity is not for beginners. Just because you had a friend lose weight with in two weeks doesn't mean you will. I have completed insanity and out is hard as hell. Give other videos a TRY before you assume they are not working for you. Take a look at your diet. It could be you're not eating enough or eating to much.

aprilsalcro
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:57 PM
3 moms liked this
I'm just going to ignore you in this group, you're coming across very rude. This group is full of advise, motivation, and support. If you can not accept it, than this group is not for you. We are not like other groups where people are disrespectful to each other. I was going to send you a pm and let you bye mine for $40 but after reading your replies , I rather sell it to someone else. Good luck on doing what ever it is you're doing.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

i've tried other videos.

Quoting aprilsalcro:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:00 PM
Im not being rude.

I was just stating that I

Quoting aprilsalcro:

I'm just going to ignore you in this group, you're coming across very rude. This group is full of advise, motivation, and support. If you can not accept it, than this group is not for you. We are not like other groups where people are disrespectful to each other. I was going to send you a pm and let you bye mine for $40 but after reading your replies , I rather sell it to someone else. Good luck on doing what ever it is you're doing.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

i've tried other videos.

Quoting aprilsalcro:

StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:02 PM
Sorry my phine sent it before I was ready.

But I was just saying that I wasnt looking for other options.

My diet is fine, worked for me before.

I dont want anything else.

I dont understand the concept of just answering the question

Quoting aprilsalcro:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

i've tried other videos.

Quoting aprilsalcro:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)