Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health
Does anyone have this and not using it anymore????

How much would you be willing to sell it for?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Replies (31-40):
MiKaLa88
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:05 PM
3 moms liked this
You really should evaluate your attitude. We have spoke before in another group and I have cautioned you about how you are coming off. This group won't tolerate it any better than the other groups do. Please take a look at yourself and realize the way you come off. People here were only trying to help you. Don't burn bridges for those trying to help.
StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:08 PM
Wasnt trying to.

But I just wasnt expecting the backlash.

I just really want the workout as ive got my diet figured out.

And ive tried other work outs as well.

Quoting MiKaLa88:

You really should evaluate your attitude. We have spoke before in another group and I have cautioned you about how you are coming off. This group won't tolerate it any better than the other groups do. Please take a look at yourself and realize the way you come off. People here were only trying to help you. Don't burn bridges for those trying to help.

MiKaLa88
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:11 PM
4 moms liked this
This group is here for support and healthy advise. If you aren't going to be open and receptive to that advice and not snap at everything that is said to you, then this place is NOT for you.

To the ladies of the group, I know I'm not super active in this group, but I have seen this poster cause drama in another group. I apologize if I have stepped out of line here. I just wanted to let the poster know that this definitely is not the place for her sore attitude!

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Wasnt trying to.

Quoting MiKaLa88:

MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:11 PM
1 mom liked this
The only backlash was coming from you. It's funny how everyone else sees your attitude but you don't.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Wasnt trying to.

Quoting MiKaLa88:

mcginnisc
by Claire on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:12 PM
2 moms liked this

I know you don't want advice, but I'm going to give it anyway..

I am a graduate of Insanity, P90, P90X, Turbo Jam, Yoga Booty Ballet, Asylum and Brazil Butt Lift. I am also a former coach for Beachbody, which is the company that produces Insanity and the other workouts I listed and more. 

The odds of finding anyone selling Insanity for less than $120 is slim to zero. It is a much wanted program by many people. It is one of the hottest programs on the market. It is also one of the hardest on the market. It is not for beginners. Period. There are many risks to doing this program even while fit. If you are new to working out, it is going to be very fast and difficult. The fit test is more than most people can handle. 

Month 1 is 39 minutes long- short, but very intense. It starts with a 9 minute warm up that made me puke the first week I did it and I was an experienced long distance runner when I did it the first time. After the warm up is a 3 minute stretch and then the workout begins. Each session is 3 minutes long and gets faster and more intense until the last 3 minute stretch. Month 2 is an hour long, so month 1 on steroids.

You say that other workouts don't work, but, you have to put in the work coupled with the diet to get results. The same thing with Insanity- if you don't put in the work or eat well, it is not going to work. I hope that you find what you are looking for in this workout and that you dig deep and not give up. If you get it, I would recommend modifying if possible, although there is not much that can be modified as it is mostly Plyometrics or jump training. 

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:17 PM
Thanks.

I wasnt saying no to advice....I just dont want other DVD things because I was on a diet and was working out three times a week and doing the dvds and they werent working.

Quoting mcginnisc:

I am a graduate of Insanity, P90, P90X, Turbo Jam, Yoga Booty Ballet, Asylum and Brazil Butt Lift. I am also a former coach for Beachbody, which is the company that produces Insanity and the other workouts I listed and more. 

The odds of finding anyone selling Insanity for less than $120 is slim to zero. It is a much wanted program by many people. It is one of the hottest programs on the market. It is also one of the hardest on the market. It is not for beginners. Period. There are many risks to doing this program even while fit. If you are new to working out, it is going to be very fast and difficult. The fit test is more than most people can handle. 

Month 1 is 39 minutes long- short, but very intense. It starts with a 9 minute warm up that made me puke the first week I did it and I was an experienced long distance runner when I did it the first time. After the warm up is a 3 minute stretch and then the workout begins. Each session is 3 minutes long and gets faster and more intense until the last 3 minute stretch. Month 2 is an hour long, so month 1 on steroids.

You say that other workouts don't work, but, you have to put in the work coupled with the diet to get results. The same thing with Insanity- if you don't put in the work or eat well, it is not going to work. I hope that you find what you are looking for in this workout and that you dig deep and not give up. If you get it, I would recommend modifying if possible, although there is not much that can be modified as it is mostly Plyometrics or jump training. 

KelliansMom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:17 PM

yoga booty ballet how is that? I am doing bbl right now again I love this work out but could always use more stuff to mix in

Quoting mcginnisc:

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:19 PM

Have you checked eBay?  That's where I got my set for $45. 

Sorry, but I love my Insanity workout too much to get rid of the DVDs.

StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:20 PM
Lol I understand.

Someone in fb offered for 30$.

Imma talk to my husband.

Quoting michiganmom116:

Have you checked eBay?  That's where I got my set for $45. 

Sorry, but I love my Insanity workout too much to get rid of the DVDs.

mcginnisc
by Claire on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Thanks.

I wasnt saying no to advice....I just dont want other DVD things because I was on a diet and was working out three times a week and doing the dvds and they werent working.

Quoting mcginnisc:

Here's the thing... doing DVDS only 3 days per week is not going to work if your diet is not perfect. I'm talking no processed foods, no grains, no dairy, no soft drinks, etc.. you have to really put in the work. Insanity is going to be 10x worse than any of those other DVDs. 

I honestly do not recommend it for anyone that is not already in shape. It is not meant nor was it created for beginners. The people in the DVDs are crawling off the gym floor at the end of each 3 minute session. 

Also, don't look at this as a diet. This needs to be a lifestyle change. This needs to be something that you can do for the rest of your life. 

Honestly, I would love to know specifically what you were doing ( DVDs) and I would love to see what your food intake looked like. People post their day's worth of meals for me to look at all the time for me to offer suggestions if necessary. Sometimes it takes another set of eyes to see things. 

I'm not sure how many calories you are consuming, but if it is less than 2000, you are going to suffer doing Insanity. Your body needs considerably more fuel doing Insanity and Asylum than any other workout I've ever encountered. 

Good luck. 

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)